- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
As a member of Global Pharmaceutical Operations - Analytical Chemistry in Development and Supply (GPO-ACDS), you will be responsible for realization of the Vision and Mission of the Process Analytical Technology group at the MSD-Singapore sites. This member of the divisional PAT group will drive the application of real-time multivariate analytics, be the lead contact for PAT methods at the sites and lead innovation projects with the Pharmaceutical Innovation Program Singapore (PIPS). This position offers exciting opportunities to develops skills in real-time multivariate data analytics, expertise with Process Analytical measurement systems and to be at the forefront of innovative projects in Singapore!
- Lead the development and implementation of data analytics to support MDS’s most important products and processes in Singapore.
- Lead the implementation of novel PAT methods at MSD Singapore sites.
- Serve as primary contact for PAT requests at MSD Singapore sites.
- Serve as the primary interface between MSD and the Pharmaceutical Innovation Program Singapore (PIPS).
- M.S. wit 4+ years experience or Ph.D. with 0-2 years experience
- Expertise in Chemometrics or multivariate data analysis (MVDA)
- Expertise with Process Analytical instrumentation such as FBRM, Near Infrared, Mid-Infrared spectroscopy
- Pharmaceutical industry experience working with teams
- Applicant should have excellent written and oral communication skills and will be expected to continually draw upon his/her ability to think independently, to solve problems, and to apply innovative scientific approaches
- Demonstrated project management skills.
Primary Location: APAC-SG-Singapore-Singapore
Employee Status: Regular
Number of Openings: 1
Company Trade Name:MSD