- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is commited to diversity and inclusion.
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Individual Contributor Performs and/or coordinates day-to-day activities to meet departmental/project objectives
- Carries out root/cause analysis in more complex problems.
- Network Implementation activities including Commissioning, Integration and testing
- Perform SW/HW upgrades. Sw Maintenance Activities such as installation and testing of new change deliveries activities
- Carries out variety of complex activities according to plan within broader area of responsibility, analyses problems.
- Technical Support tasks including fault diagnosis and Troubleshooting
- Live traffic subscriber migration; execution of functional and end-to-end testing
- Offer remote technical support to other projects ; integration to other Network elements
- Mandatory Level 3(atleast) Skills on the following Products:
UDC, ONE NDS, NTHLR, One-MNP, ONE EIR, HSS, ENUM and DXHLRe
- Participation in fault Management/Help-Desk Activities
- Participation in Emergency Support Activities
Competency on other portfolio is a plus :
- Telco Cloud (VMWare, OpenStack, Cloudband)
- ORACLE DBA
- Shell Scripting
- NFVi/SDN / Virtualization services
- - GSM, UMTS and LTE core networks
SS7 and SIGTRAN signaling protocols
- Unix especially in Solaris and Linux (installation & administration)
- Scripting experience (shell, perl)
- Directory Server, X.500, LDAP
- Has implementation experienced in at least one application in the telecom
environment; ie. HLR, IN, MNP
- SQL and relational databases knowledge, highly desirable
- Operating protocol analyzers; ie. WireShark
- Strong and demonstrated troubleshooting skills and abilities to debug and
reproduce hardware, software, and networking problems including
network performance and interoperability issues.
- Accepts responsibility for and demonstrates support for delegated decisions.
- Requires minimum supervision. Uses non standard approaches to resolving issues.
- Suggests improvements and seeks opportunities for innovation.
- Effective communications skills. Fluent and Proficient in English (both oral and written)
About the company
As the world’s specialist in mobile broadband, we’ll help you enable your end users to do more than ever before with the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize their value and the services to make it all work together.