- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary ZAR70,000.00 - ZAR80,000.00 gross per year
- East London
Senior Service Delivery Manager
City of London
£70,000 - £80,000 p/a DOE
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Are you an experienced Senior Service Delivery Manager looking to work for an exciting company?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Senior Service Delivery Manager to work with one of their worldwide known and extremely successful clients based in the City of London.
As the Senior Service Delivery Manager, you're an integral part of the Service team and represent all consumer facing services across our key Technology domains. You are responsible for ensuring all Service Support and Service Delivery actions are taken to meet the business and IT Requirements for those services. This is a fantastic space to join as you are responsible for Service Design & Implementation. You view Service Delivery as an essential part of any business and you constantly look to improve the current service provided to your end users. You can lead and manage difficult situations whilst keeping a calm atmosphere within the team.
Principle Responsibilities for the Senior Service Delivery Manager:
- Responsible for helping drive and deliver the IT service & support strategy
- Line management responsibility for a team of Service Delivery Managers who cover a wide range of services of the IT portfolio.
- To build, define and implement a service catalogue that supports the requirements of more than 4000 users of digital and operational applications across our business.
- Lead and instil the continuous improvement of the service provided by the service delivery team through working across a wide range of IT teams and by introducing new ideas, concepts and standards.
- Manage and drive innovation and quality through the Service Design and Transition Framework, to ensuring all projects can be delivered seamlessly.
- Lead and champion Service and Support in project and platform meetings - developing a strong understanding of Technology backlog impacting your domain areas and ensuring service impact is minimised and agreed with the business.
- Effectively monitor, control and support service delivery, ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are advocated.
- Responsible for managing customer expectations, ensuring that KPI's, SLA's and customer requirements are met, maintained and exceeded.
- Engage with key internal business contacts and with senior management through regular service management reporting and reviews.
- Coach peers and other roles, teaching where required, on methodologies, service management processes and coach/mentor on leadership.
- Build positive relationships with suppliers & key stakeholders to deliver services which meets and exceeds the business needs.
- Conduct Supplier Performance Reviews with 3rd parties in your domain area to review service delivery and drive improvements.
- Act as a lead role on foreseeing potential risks and issues, establishing a process to minimise or mitigate key risks/issues in your domain area.
- Manage operational costs and contractual negotiations for renewals on all third-party contracts for support and maintenance of associated enterprise systems ensuring they are fit for purpose and meet the needs of the business.
- A passionate and driven individual, responsible for the delivery of high-level, customer focused services.
- You will strong experience of Service Delivery and have managed a team of Service Delivery Managers across multiple disciplines and at differing levels.
- Proven record of supporting complex mission critical services in busy environments preferably in the Retail sector.
- You have strong experience in customer experience across channels.
- You know what it means to be conscience of the customer and consider the customer in all your decisions and interactions.
- Proven track record of building strong relationships across senior stakeholders and of positively influencing senior stakeholders and leadership teams.
- Ability to balance the delivery of an excellent service with the development of your team, ensuring we live to the company's values.
- Service Management or Support in a large-scale and diverse environment of incident management, escalation procedures and related disciplines.
- Strong knowledge of ITIL disciplines.
- Experience of managing 3rd parties and 3rd party delivered services
This is a full-time 12 Month Fixed Term Contract Senior Service Delivery Manager position, working Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00 offering an annual salary of up to £70,000 - £80,000 p/a DOE, plus annual company benefits to include 25 days holiday plus your birthday off, life insurance, medical care, huge staff discount and regular sample sales, great development programmes, flexible benefits allowance, subsidised gym and canteen and tonnes more
If this Service Delivery Manager position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to James Tate at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
- ms project