- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Senior Service Engineer - Schneider Electric Systems Egypt (Process Automation) - New Maadi Headquarters - 0054Y0
This position is accountable for managing smale/meduim scale Customer project orders, from start to finish, so that it is completed on time and within budget. This includes initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing of customer projects/programs. Under section head supervision this position confirms customer requirements, which includes drawings, specifications, job site requirements, bill of material alignment with specifications & clarify exceptions. Manages complete job process from order preparation, thru manufacturing release, product shipment, post shipment support.
- Using tools to prepare cost, schedule, scope, quality, risk,procurment , communication management plans.
- Monitor and control project progress performance throughout project lifecycle, obtain, verfiy deliverables, attend status meeting , provide performance and status reports, forcast project completion
schedule, budget, Configuration management, tracking project updates and modifications.
- Lead the closeout of the project to include financial reconciliation, verification of job site equipment arrival, installation, start-up, and training support completion through review of internal system information,
contact with the customer, and coordination with support services such as field services, after-shipment support, and training functions.
- Validate project performance against target profitability.
- Assisting in project statement of work developing including technical & commercial terms, idenfty project scope, project consitrains and customer excpectations, major risks.
- Provide technical & commercial offers after understanding & interperting customer specifications/drawings.
- Understands, analyzes, documents, and communicates contractual, technical and commercial terms and conditions relative to the company standard.
- Bachelor degree of Electrical engineering
- Relevant years of experience required
- Excellent commend of English
- Professional user of Microsoft Office
- Working with team
- Adhering to the principals & values
- Learning & Researching
- Adapting and responding to change
: Feb 28, 2019, 10:59:00 PM