- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
• Interaction with the Product management function to build functional requirement.
• Driving the creation of technical requirements.
• Working with an architecture team to design the components of the product suite.
• Provide input to project plan regarding own areas of responsibilities.
• Coordinate the work within the boundaries of their teams and project
• Accountable for the code quality of own teams work through review processes
• Responsible for implementing accurate and reliable code in time according to specification to deliver needed functionality.
• Responsible for designing and implementing unit tests to validate functionality implemented correctly.
• Help build and maintain systems and processes required for software engineering.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
• Minimum 5 years of related experience is required.
• Strong programming, troubleshooting, analytical & problem solving skills.
• Understand and familiar with SOA.
• Understand and familiar with good Java software engineering processes and methods e.g.:
o Design Patterns
o Agile methodologies
• Familiar with three or more Open Source tools / Frameworks, including but not limited to: Ajax, Spring, JSF, Ant, Subversion, Maven, CruiseControl, Hibernate/JPA,Junit, FIT / Fitnesse, JMS, SOAP, Axis.
• Understand emerging Java Technologies.
• Very good process understanding of software development
• Strong communication skills
• Good organisational skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Experience of working in cross functional teams
• Ability to work in a dynamic, fast moving and challenging environment.
• Java Engineering & Design
o Shows architecture decision making skills
o Understanding of Design Patterns
o Use of refactoring
o Automated unit testing (JUnit)
About the company
Experian® is a global leader in providing information, analytical tools and marketing services to organizations and consumers to help manage the risk and reward of commercial and financial decisions. Using our comprehensive understanding of individuals, markets and economies, we help organizations find, develop and manage customer relationships to make their businesses more profitable.
Specialties: Data, Credit, Data Management, Risk Management, Revenue Cycle Management, Healthcare IT, Healthcare Finance, Automotive Data.