- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Senior Software Engineer in Test, Licensing Platform 19WD34973 Singapore-Singapore
Senior Software Engineer in Test, Licensing Platform
Job ID: 19WD34973
The ways we design and build the world are changing rapidly, which is also changing the tools we use and the ways companies and individuals buy and access software. We are embracing this change with a complete transformation of our Try, Buy, and Subscribe platform. Autodesk Subscriber Licensing Platform team is seeking a passionate Test Engineer to join a team of professionals who are responsible for building a multi-platform Licensing Framework that will be used by all Autodesk desktop products like AutoCAD, Maya, Inventor, etc. for managing licensing workflows.
This Test Engineer works within a highly visible team at Autodesk where the code you develop/test and deploy will have a direct, positive impact to millions of users of our products. Specifically, when any of our customer Try, Buy, or Access any of our software products, they will be touching the licensing services platform you are helping to implement. This system and experience is a centerpiece in supporting Autodesk’s top-line business transformation objectives.
- Develop test strategies and test scope
- Work with the team to automate testing of new functionalities and services using existing service architecture, delivery pipeline and test framework
- Write code/scripts to test services and APIs
- Contribute to monitoring product development and usage at all levels with an eye toward improving product quality
- Create test harnesses and infrastructure supporting Windows, Mac & Linux
- Analyze and decompose a complicated software system and design a strategy to test it
- Clearly document, manage, and prioritize defects from multiple sources. Collaborate with development, QA analysts and Test Engineers to perform root cause analysis
- Contribute to customer facing documentation such as readme’s, release-notes, help documents, tutorials, and alpha/beta content, etc.
- Evaluate (commercial, open-source or proprietary) testing tools and test frameworks which can be leveraged within a project
- Enforce Engineering Excellence practices and drive quality early in the development cycle; enforcing code standards, unit testing, test driven development and other strategies to improve and ensure code quality
- 5+ years of test automation experience
- Ability to write professional code (clean and good design)
- Deep knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, mock data/services, creating test cases, debugging and testing
- Experience working in an agile team, CI/CD with Jenkins and automated deployment
- Successfully implement performance and/or load testing
- High attention to detail
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering or a related field
- Experience with Python is a plus
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It's disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital scientists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.
- ms project
About the company
Autodesk makes software for people who make things. If you’ve ever driven a high-performance car, admired a towering skyscraper, used a smartphone, or watched a great film, chances are you’ve experienced what millions of Autodesk customers are doing with our software. Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Over 100 million people use Autodesk software like AutoCAD, Revit, Maya, 3ds Max, Fusion 360, SketchBook, and more to unlock their creativity and solve important design, business and environmental challenges. Our software runs on both personal computers and mobile devices and taps the infinite computing power of the cloud to help teams around the world collaborate, design, simulate and fabricate their ideas in 3D.