- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
IT Manager / Senior Manager, Service Owner, Historian
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a IT Manager / Senior Manager, Service Owner, Historian, a global role based in Xian, Suzhou or Shanghai, China. This position may require up to 20% domestic & international travel and work at non-ASPAC time zones.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
This position will have management accountability for application and platform Build (Development) and Run (Support) services for the Historian product lines. The primary focus of this role will be to set up and optimize DevOps services across sectors and regions for Historian following current processes and reduction in overall Total Cost of Ownership. This individual will be accountable for aligning processes across Shared Services teams into a common set of processes for delivering DevOps services. This will include managing the monitoring of application and platform performance, service health performance metrics, change management, development for projects and enhancements, ticketing and resolution of incidents, resolution of identified problems, execution of release associated TLM and problem management.
The ideal candidate will have experience in correcting and implementing new processes and driving innovation in a large healthcare company. There will be direct responsibility of managing employees as well as contracted resources via a third-party and through other organizations. Experience in a
matrixed environment and leading support teams is required.
· Delivery of “Build, Operate and Manage” services for Global and Regional and site based Historian systems, ensuring quality and timely delivery of services to consumers
· Perform assessment, develop plan, execute and maintain transition of Manufacturing Services from BUIT professionals to Shared Services
· Determine optimization opportunities and execute to result in reduced Total cost of ownership while maintain established Service Levels
· Manage extended, global, enterprise teams of internal and external professionals
· Delivery on best practices and solutions to align to standards of Shared Services organization
· Deliver the new Shared Services organization to align with the current J&J IT Strategy including development of OGSM’s, organizational strategy and lean operations
· Management of the contracted support and delivery teams to maximize value
· Support and delivery for existing manufacturing systems to ensure sites operate to business needs and issues are resolved as they arise
· Provide innovative ways of problem solving and implementing system improvements.
· Act as subject matter expert on technical architectures and service platforms
· Ensure all applicable systems are validated by working with Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs departments and internal IT SME’s
· Partner with Product Line Owners to define and execute Service Lifecycle and roadmap and Continuous Improvement Plans
Major Duties & Responsibilities
· End-to-End delivery of major Manufacturing application and platform Build and Run Services
· Perform assessment, develop plan, and support models for all
About the company
If you’re thinking about taking your career to a place where you can be seen for the talent you bring to your work, where you’ll have a chance to be the driver of your own career, and where others share your passion for caring and success, then we invite you to explore Johnson & Johnson. BE VITAL in your career and make a unique mark. Join the approximately 129,000 men and women who work within our companies and touch the lives of more than a billion people around the world every day.