- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Posting End Date:
May 2, 2019
This role will be responsible to build a winning world class channel plan for Sprite across all key channels (GT, H/S, CVS, E&D, Emerging Channels), developing the operational / channel brand plans (in-store BTL) for all Sprite and Flavor Sparkling brands National programs, with an 80% readiness to be implemented by bottlers, including Shopper in-Store experience (IMC finalization , connection plans, in-store communication / activation, merchandising tools, etc), Implementation toolkits and selling stories.
Function Specific Activities:
- Develop the operational / channel brand plans (in-store BTL)for all Sprite, Fanta and Schweppes Brands National programs closely working with Division Marketing, Shopper Marketing, Franchise and bottler HQ teams.
- Align and prioritize with Brand team the Sprite, Fanta and Schweppes Brands annual execution plan by channel
- Define, align, track and review key KPIs for each National channel campaign jointly with Shopper Marketing, Brand and franchise teams
- Capture and share learnings for each National program implemented
- Builds Business & Strategy
- Influences the System
- Builds a Winning Culture
- Drive Innovative Business Improvement
- Deliver Results
- Import and Exports Good Ideas
- Leadership, passion and Systemic thinking
- Build value relationship with other stakeholders. High personal influence. Collaboration with all areas
- Analytical thinking
- Shopper / Channel / Trade Marketing knowledge
- Channel dynamics
- 8+ years business/management experience
- Significant cross functional experience, including marketing, commercial, franchise, bottling operations, and business development
- Ability to work effectively across multiple functions and cultures.
- Proven Strong team leadership skills
- Leadership within a framework of a global organization
- Experience in facilitation of multi-disciplinary teams
Years of Experience:
7-10 Years Experience
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
About the company
The Coca-Cola Company has, on occasion, introduced other cola drinks under the Coke brand name. The most common of these is Diet Coke, with others including Caffeine-Free Coca-Cola, Diet Coke Caffeine-Free, Coca-Cola Cherry, Coca-Cola Zero, Coca-Cola Vanilla, and special versions with lemon, lime, or coffee. In 2013, Coke products could be found in over 200 countries worldwide, with consumers downing more than 1.8 billion company beverage servings each day