- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
What You'll Do
Your prime responsibility is to sell Cisco’s services either via Cisco’s channel partners or by directly managing and developing accounts improving Cisco’s turnover and increase customer success. You are also expected to hit personal and team targets and chipping in to the overall profitability, success and positive image of Cisco in the marketplace.
Key responsibilities include:
· Drive the sales process of Cisco’s services to named accounts in the defined territory
· Become an integral member of the account teams
· Define and align the services sales strategy to improve service and product revenues and customer success across all named accounts
· Be a virtual team leader coordinating activities across departments such as service delivery, service support, business development, service partners, internal legal & finance etc.
· Handling and owning the forecasting process for the named accounts
· Build and maintain relationships with Cisco partners
Who You'll Work With
We are Cisco Sales. We sell solutions and products that make our customers successful.
Our focus is to find and tackle their most critical problems and help them harness new market opportunities. We anticipate our customers’ needs, as the world shifts in an unprecedented transformation and technology impacts everything.
You will join a highly skilled team of management sales professionals working with Account Managers, Pre-Sales and Technology specialists.
We have nurtured a culture that recognizes our people wins. Be part of the team and help drive the transformation.
Who You Are
If you have experience of selling services or products, HW and Software with background from the IT industry, are a self-starter and believe in performance rewards for exceeding annual sales goals though tight-knit collaboration with partners and internal departments, we have a place for you.
You will be/have:
· Enthusiastic and high-energy with strong interpersonal skills
· Consultative, creative and inquisitive approach to problem solving
· Ability to handle and process large amounts of information and simultaneous tasks
· Strong commercial acumen and excellent active listening skills
· Validated negotiation skills
· Experience in consultative selling
· Knowledge network and IT operational best practices desirable
· Credibility/experience around the IT professional services subject matter desirable
At Cisco, each person brings their excellent talents to work as a team and make a difference. Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
· We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
· We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
· We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About the company
At Cisco, transforming the way people work, live, play and learn also includes being a great place to work. For 17 years, we’ve been named a Fortune 100 Best Place to Work, one of a handful of companies included on the list since its inception. And, we are among 25 companies acknowledged as a world’s best multinational workplace.
We’re proud of this recognition because it means, at Cisco, you will enjoy working flexibly, using our own market-leading collaboration technology to drive innovation; taking advantage of numerous health and wellness resources; pursuing exciting career opportunities, and participating in programs to help your local communities or fulfill philanthropic interests. And, you’ll be doing all of this while being part of a global team that is making a positive difference in the world.
Learn why Cisco is a great place to work and what we offer you.