- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
76707 Services 9/4/2019 Warsaw, Woj. Mazowieckie, Poland
Do you know how to manage vendors?
Do you enjoy communicating with people every day?
Then come and join our Service Delivery team in Warsaw! In this role, you will be responsible for In Country Repair Vendors (MASCs) management, including day to day operational repair processes, operational KPI’s and cost assurance according to corporate goals. You will cover Poland and South East Europe, supporting repairs of our smartphones.
What else will you do during your week in Lenovo?
• You will take care of Repair Vendor contract management, new repair vendor certifications and repair vendors termination regarding our smartphones
• Establishing Repair procedures that efficiently address customer issues and brings open support items to closure
• Develop controls and identify pro-actively opportunities to reduce penalties caused for not comply with customer SLA’s
• Determine areas of improvement on internal processes to adapt to market requirements, technology evolution, and customer demands
• Interface with senior team at the customer organization to represent Motorola support team and address support engagement
• Establish productive working relationships within Motorola support and product organizations to efficiently address customer issues
• Build clear scope of work for each repair supplier, and be accountable for the success of the suppliers
• Assure local service partners to execute Motorola strategy
What do we expect from you?
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Management, Economics or other relevant degree
• 3+ years of working experience with vendor management
• Fluent English & Polish– You will report to a manager based in the UK and you will work with Polish customers
• Experience in operations and customer facing situations addressing regional support engagement
• Hands on knowledge of Excel and a good knowledge of basic statistical analysis
Nice to have but not mandatory
• Knowledge of the Mobile Phone market and repair operations, engineering or quality
• Customer Service and Repair Operations experience in tech industry
• Knowledge of warranty financial and post sales operations
• Project Management skills
- customer service
About the company
Motorola, Inc. was a multinational telecommunications company based in Schaumburg, Illinois, United States (U.S.). After having lost $4.3 billion from 2007 to 2009, the company was divided into two independent public companies, Motorola Mobility and Motorola Solutions on January 4, 2011. Motorola Solutions is generally considered to be the direct successor to Motorola, Inc., as the reorganization was structured with Motorola Mobility being spun off.