- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Service Delivery Manager - Wellington(Job Number:
Service Delivery Manager
Our Business Delivery team are on the cutting edge of service management, we are changing the way services are delivered within New Zealand. We are proud to be supporting businesses through technology and partnerships to be ready to take on complex solutions and achieve huge milestones. This is only made possible by our diverse team of experts that understand the technical and commercial environment our customers operate in and will operate in as we partner to build the future.
This exciting opportunity will see you providing Service Management ensuring robust Governance processes across Enterprise accounts, developing and maintaining the Vodafone experience of delivering Service Management through standardised ITIL practices supported by Agile and DevOps delivery.
This is a critical role that will see you actively contribute to the ongoing development of the Service Management capability and strategy. Demonstrate leadership capability through consulting across the Government customer base to standardise the Vodafone experience amongst colleagues. Collaborate with customers, stakeholders, support groups and vendors to ensure and promote Vodafone as a trusted partner.
What will I be doing?
• Service Champion driving Continuous Improvement and End-to-End Operational Excellence
• Employ good planning, risk and change management to provide tangible Continuous Service Improvement
• Employ a strong pragmatic approach to incident and event management (24/7), particularly under pressure. Lead the customer focus in all restorative and resolution activities in a collaborative manner – and drive any improvements to the customer’s experience
• Represent Vodafone through onsite presence, being the key contact for operational and delivery issues and improvements
• Own and drive Technical Contract compliance across Monitoring, maintenance and licensing requirements where appropriate
• Monitor Technical performance and drive improvements through opportunity identification
What will I bring :
• Proven experience and a real passion for service management within Government environments
• Proven relationship management skills with the ability to engage with C level stakeholders
• Proven leadership in the delivery of end-to-end service solutions
• Exposure or participation in business change/business process improvement
• Excellent presentation and communication skills (written and oral)
• Previous telecommunications experience would be highly desirable
• Qualifications at an ITIL v3 level together with experience in implementing ITIL
Due to the permanent nature of this role we can only accept applications from NZ Citizens, Permanent Residents or Open Work Visa holders with more than 12 months validity from their role start date.
With Vodafone, your rare talents and experience will help us deliver an unmatched experience to our customers and the communities we serve. In return you’ll enjoy equal opportunities in an inclusive and flexible working environment in a diverse team of exceptional people while you’re growing your career here in Aotearoa, or globally.
The Future is Exciting. Ready?
About the company
Vodafone Group plc /ˈvoʊdəfoʊn/ is a British multinational telecommunications company headquartered in London and with its registered office in Newbury, Berkshire. It is the world's 2nd-largest mobile telecommunications company measured by both subscribers and 2013 revenues (behind China Mobile), and had 434 million subscribers as of 31 March 2014.
Vodafone owns and operates networks in 21 countries and has partner networks in over 40 additional countries. Its Vodafone Global Enterprise division provides telecommunications and IT services to corporate clients in over 65 countries.