- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- UK UK ,GB
We are currently looking for Service Engineers to join our client on a permanent basis.
The company is a respected provider of specialist equipment and services to the rail rolling stock sector and this is an excellent chance to join a world leader with good opportunities for progression and to expand existing skill sets.
Based out of their premises in Burton on Trent but working on a range of sites and rail maintenance depots around the UK the role will involve supporting the company’s customers with the maintenance/repair/replacement/upgrade of rail HVAC systems.
The work could involve shifts and/or overtime and will include working away from home for periods of time.
The main duties of the jobs will include: - • AC power circuit fault finding(400VAC)
• DC control circuit fault finding (24VDC and 110VDC)
• Refrigeration circuit fault finding
• Carry out all processes required to service refrigeration circuits, refrigerant recovery, pressure testing, evacuation and charging
• Carry out repairs to refrigeration pipework and hot work
• Be able to work on own or as part of a team
• Liaise with customer to organise work and deal with problems
• Represent the company on site and project the appropriate corporate image
Applicants will be electrically qualified and have a proven track record in a similar environment. In addition, an F Gas City & Guilds 2079 or equivalent would be preferable as would experience of working with PLC’s but is not essential. Previous experience of working within a rail environment would also be preferred.
Global Recruitment Services Ltd are operating as Recruitment Agency based in the East Midlands
For more information and to apply please email your CV to us
About the company