- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Do you love working with people in a buzzing environment and are you taking a sabbatical year from your studies?
Then you could be the person we are looking for in our reception. Valcon is a management consulting firm and the premium operations consultancy firms in Europe. And we also like to think that we are a great bunch of people to work with.
YOU WILL BE
- Responsible for making our guests feel welcome when either calling or visiting our office and for making our meeting rooms and our consultants’ material ready for meetings
- Booking and coordinating meetings
- Serving coffee for meetings, clearing meeting rooms and tidying our kitchenettes
- Ordering office supplies and all other stuff
- Helping with all kinds of tasks that are most of the time fun and educational and that make ourbusiness and everyday life run smoothly
- Part of a team consisting of our Office Manager, who you will be reporting to, and 2-3 student assistants that work10-15 hours in addition to their studies
- Working full time with a schedule that you share with our student assistants to cover our opening hours Monday-Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Holidays will mainly have to be held outside major holiday periods
- Start date on July 29 2019
CAN YOU SAY YES TO THE FOLLOWING?
- Service-oriented, outgoing and highly structured in your way of working
- Flexible and ready to take on all kinds of tasks to keep our business goin
- Able to keep several balls in the air and still smile
- Communicates in both written and verbal Danish and English
- Familiar with the MS Office suite programmes
- Integrity, respect, curiosity and an open mind are part of your DNA
- Possesses a strong sense of humour
WE OFFER YOU
The possibility to work in a busy, interesting, buzzing environment where you get responsibility from day one and can expect a steep learning curve. In other words, you will get something substantial to write on your CV.
We offer you a workplace in the heart of Copenhagen. We live in a newly renovated office placed between Vesterport Station and Copenhagen Central Station. And we have a great canteen that spoils us with breakfast, lunch and afternoon snacks.
We aspire to be the happiest company in the world. And not just Friday-afternoon-with-champagne, won-another-new- client kind of happiness. But the kind of happiness that comes from making a positive difference in the world and being part of a value-creating unit in society. We believe that happiness comes from the freedom of being yourself and realising your full potential. It comes from having the support of the people you work with. It comes from being able to bring your whole self to work. If we can make you happy and motivate you to give your best performance every day, you win, our clients win, and we win
Does the position sound like something for you? Then, please apply below.
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis throughout June, so please send us your application as soon as possible.
When you click “Apply now”, you will be sent to EasyCruit where your data will be handled. Want to know more?
If you have any questions, you are welcome to call our Office Manager Pia Smith on +45 6155 5077 or our current Office Supporter (who knows everything about the role) Katrine Jordansen on +45 4580 2037