- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- null PL
About Atos Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over ₠ 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions! The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. We are SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help craft the future of the information technology space! Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological perfection. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the IT space.
You will be responsible for:
- Analyzing and resolving L1-L3 tickets on daily basis and routing to ServiceNow L4 if vital
- Cooperation with ServiceNow L4 support and supporting in case of crisis
- Regular monitoring - manual task (no cockpit)
- Creation of work instructions, requesting work instructions and review
- Data tasks (customer implementation and support, maintain cities & locations, job-families and profiles)
- Deployment tasks (Hotfix Window Wednesday), release deployment (EU-CAT, EU-INT, EU-PROD) approx. every 3 weeks deployment on EU Prod (weekend work)
- Joining weekly cross-meeting / troubleshooting meeting
- Participation on handover meetings DEV à OPS (part of release) and collaboration with implementation team
Our requirements Crucial skills:
- Good understanding of ServiceNow Modules: Platform, Application/Integration, Event, SRM, Data, Reporting, ITSM, SACM
- Experience in L2, L3 support incl. (SLA, 3-strike-rule, MI)
- Ticket tool handling and processes
- Basic infrastructure knowledge (Mid-server, databases, application nodes)
- Databases understanding (MySQL knowledge preferred, Oracle SQL)
- Technical documentation writing skills
- Good analytic skills, ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to deal with multitasking issues
- Good communication skills and the competence to work as team member
- Proficiency in written and spoken English (at least B2 level)
- Professional certification in ITIL foundation
- Finished ServiceNow administration training
- Familiar with XML interface (REST) / ESB
- Basic UNIX / Linux knowledge: shell, file system
- Knowledge of the ATF1 / ATF2 toolsets
- Willingness to grow into junior developer position
Additional Information The position will be in our office in Bydgoszcz.
We offer work in international environment, a competitive salary package, relocation bonus (according to the internal procedures), private medical care, life and disability insurance. Exciting trainings and professional development programs also available.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be themselves at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are crafted to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them outstanding. Across the globe, we have crafted a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
About the company