- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Cisco Customer Experience team is looking for service manager to take ownership of cisco service pre-sales and drive focused customers for Enterprise customer by bringing innovations, and capabilities to our highest value customers.
The Service Manager will be responsible for collaborating with the cross functional groups across the organization to further develop cisco service oppotunities in Enteprise Market
Service Manager's role is pre-sales activities and growth the service business to larger enterprise customers including delviery preparation for serivce engagament. This individual will work closely with account manager , cisco service sales and delivery team.
- Collaborate with the Account/Service Sales teams to understand and identify new service business oppotunies
- Co-work for pre-sales for new service business and identiy customer business requirements and outcome business outcome and then define service scope
- Generate cisco service proposal including service estimation.
- Plan service delivery resource plan
- Manage and report business forecast of cisco service business
- Develop new service model through service business oppotunities
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in the technology industry
- Previous Project technical leader or service sales in system integrator or IT consulting farm.
- Strategic thinker, account management, forward looking approach with strong commitment to customer success
- Strong communication, influence and presentation skills
- Proven team player and ability to orchestrate value in coordination with multiple stakeholder
- Willingness to learn, adapt and lead change within Cisco
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic environment to meet evolving business requirements
- Strong affinity towards Cisco solutions including Security, Collaboration, and Enterprise Networking
- Business Japanese and English communication
- Some travel may be required
About the company
At Cisco, transforming the way people work, live, play and learn also includes being a great place to work. For 17 years, we’ve been named a Fortune 100 Best Place to Work, one of a handful of companies included on the list since its inception. And, we are among 25 companies acknowledged as a world’s best multinational workplace.
We’re proud of this recognition because it means, at Cisco, you will enjoy working flexibly, using our own market-leading collaboration technology to drive innovation; taking advantage of numerous health and wellness resources; pursuing exciting career opportunities, and participating in programs to help your local communities or fulfill philanthropic interests. And, you’ll be doing all of this while being part of a global team that is making a positive difference in the world.
Learn why Cisco is a great place to work and what we offer you.