- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
As SHE Manager you must have excellent attention to detail to identify hazards. You will also be able to discover opportunities for improving conditions and execute various safety programs. The ability to communicate guidelines to a multidisciplinary & multi-cultural workforce is essential. The goal is to ensure the workplace meets all legal expectations and actively supports occupational health and safety.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in industrial / chemical plant SHE operations
- Health and Safety Diploma or Degree is essential.
- Experience of ISO 9001 / 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
- Experience communicating with local authorities (HSE, EA, etc).
- Excellent skills in accident investigations / reporting essential
- Outstanding attention to detail and observation ability
- Deep understanding of legal health and safety guidelines
- Accustomed to producing reports, recording KPIs and developing relevant policies
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and risk assessment
- Experience of waste legislation and reporting.
- Experience of a large scale chemical process plant.
- Strong team player and a strong work ethic Aanbod
An important function at a leeding company.
Contactpersoon voor deze functie is Lilian van Son, bereikbaar op telefoonnummer 023 55 78 529 of via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Kenmerk: 9143.
- iso 9001