- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
SIP Planner Administrator
Full Time position in the Logistics Department
We create value in the supply network every day. We are uniquely positioned to manage the supply chain from end to end – starting with our materials through the touch-point of our brands with shoppers in the market. We are known as the Best in Class Supply Network Innovators in the market (recently recognized as Global Supply Chain Masters).
We are both the voice of the customer for supply and the integrator across the Company's disciplines. This perspective, along with our broad-based supply network mastery, accelerates our ability to create and build value for P&G, our customers and our suppliers. You can start your career in different and diverse work areas within P&G that comprise our end to end supply network operations.
Our team is continuously growing, so multiple positions are available across our organization.
We look for candidates:
- Handle and initiate communication with the contacts of other departments to understand all ISO related expectation
- Understand all ISO and Global requirements and refresh/help to refresh all of the local Standard operation procedures, Work instructions and Forms.
- Share the daily temperature and humidity records and make actions with the WHS lead team to avoid the material damages.
- Continue the Go to Market health assessment to summarize the knowledge of the operators.
- According to the results of the Go to Market make training plan and skill matrix.
- QA systems timely reporting: Quality Alerts / Incidents, consumer complaints and use the related systems to make actions and help to finalize all the investigations.
- Understand the scrapping process from the beginning to the end, make the process according to the standard operation procedure and able to pro-actively work with the team.
- Use the Disposal order related systems.
- Identify gaps of the WH operations and prepare actions to avoid the Quality Alerts and Incidents.
- Prepare the calibrations and contact with the external calibration to avoid the not calibrated equipment usage in the WH.
- - Permanent job contract as of day 1
- Continuous learning and development
- Working on challenging projects under the guidance of experienced managers
- Extensive training program from day 1, providing all necessary skills to do work even if you have no supply chain background,
- Career development program through different roles in supply chain area,
- Attractive salary and benefits (flexible work arrangement, medical insurance, company shop, etc)
- - Please attach your CV in English when applying.
Procter & Gamble collects and processes your personal data in line with applicable laws and regulations.
We are looking for:
- Baccalaureate degree (minimum completion of high school required)
- Logistics or quality professional background is an asset
- Fluency of communication in English and Hungarian
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong priority setting and discipline
- Has positive attitude towards challenges and changes
- Is flexible and able to work against priorities
- Great ability to work in team and eagerness to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- SAP, MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word) at an intermediate level is preferred
- Ideal start of work is as soon as possible
About the company
As the world's largest multinational consumer goods company, Procter & Gamble Co. is the 4th largest corporation in the world by market capitalization and is Fortune's 6th Most Admired Company.
P&G serves nearly 5 billion people around the world with its brands. The Company has one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality & leadership brands, including Pampers®, Tide®, Ariel®, Always®, Whisper®, Pantene®, Mach3®, Bounty®, Dawn®, Fairy®, Gain®, Charmin®, Downy®, Lenor®, Iams®, Crest®, Oral-B®, Olay®, Head & Shoulders®, Wella®, Gillette®, Braun®, Fusion®, Ace®, Febreze®, Ambi Pur®, SK-II®, and Vicks®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.