- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Site Services Manager - VP CAO Site Services Manager
Reporting to the Warsaw Location Leader, this individual will partner with CAO function leads in JPMC's Warsaw hub to implement processes and operating procedures that ensure our world-class campus operates efficiently and effectively.
- Drive best-in-class site management within a dedicated hub. This includes understanding and implementing the strategic vision of hub operations.
- Build partnership across all CAO groups to ensure optimal service delivery of agreed upon service levels and efficiencies across the functions. Partner with hub CAO function leads to prioritize service requests and resolve issues on a timely basis.
- Partner with senior leaders, HR, and real estate with site preparation strategy, communication strategy/delivery, office space planning, and workplace design. Make recommendations and execute on agreement to highest standards
- Develop expertise of the operational processes of each CAO function including:
- Govern delivery of all infrastructure build out in collaboration with Global Real Estate and act as liaison between the Global Real Estate team and local business stakeholders. Ensure best in class work environment is delivered and maintained.
- Develop and maintain a Site profile with accurate detail on floor utilization, floor mapping, and Site amenities.
- Mobilize a volunteer network to maintain an accurate floor level inventory of key POIs across all Site buildings. Ensure coordination with floor champions and choice neighbourhood coordinators for seat assignments to optimize space.
- Monitor seat utilization and collaborate with business stakeholders to identify, report and escalate issues.
- Participate in site incident management team. Partner with Global Security and across teams to support access, safety and security at the site for employees and guests.
- Address and diffuse site-CAO related issues by directly coordinating with CAO partners.
- Drive adoption of key priorities like JPMChoice and new technology products like MyWorkplace with business stakeholders.
- Support the Site Workforce Strategy in collaboration with business stakeholders
- Identify, implement and manage metrics and data sets (seat utilization, amenities usage, etc.) that drive smart workplace management decisions and positively impact hub efficiency measures.
- Foster employee satisfaction with hub support creating an environment where employees want to work.
- Coordinate with site LOB business resiliency leads and the respective Location Leaders to ensure CAO support functions are delivered as part of resolution, resiliency and recovery plans.
- Work collaboratively with peer Site Services Managers to identify and implement best practices, ensure standardization and drive more consistent and integrated CAO experiences.
- Inspect properties and facilities proactively and resolve identified issues.
- Support Amenities Services to ensure optimal availability of conference rooms for booking.
- Partner with Global Supplier Services to ensure all vendors supporting the Site deliver and get paid on time.
- Partner with GBDS to ensure optimal delivery of Print / Mail/ Storage / Shredding services across the Site.
- Partner with communications for site related messaging and calendar of events.
- Ensure property's inventory is adequate to maintain work order turn around and keep inventory organized.
- Establish and maintain appropriate key control measures.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- PMP/Prince or equivalent certification will be a strong asset
- Proficient Polish and English Speaker
- Excellent analytical and execution skills with the ability to deliver on priorities at targeted service levels while balancing local requirements
- Ability to balance multiple initiatives for multiple stakeholders and drive strong engagement
- Deep experience in executing on complex administrative functions and operations.
- Background in real estate, facilities management, site operations, hospitality, customer service, operations or program/project management a plus.
- Strong communication, collaboration, negotiation and influence skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong partnerships and drive results in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrated experience in servicing customers with a focus on creating a positive customer experience.
- Ability to move multiple initiatives forward in a cross-functional and matrixed organizational model
- Strong team player, self-starter and culture carrier with an ability to work with teams distributed across the globe
- Independent thinker with ability to quickly grasp issues and creatively solve problems
About J.P. Morgan:
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world's most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries. We have a sophisticated local market presence in Europe, Middle East and Africa which is complemented by staff around the world who support our growth and serve our clients 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We are excited to expand our team in Poland and we're looking for collaborative, innovative and dedicated individuals to join us in our new corporate centre in Warsaw. Bring us your expertise and you'll be part of a global community, working with people around the world and with a company that's committed to investing in you and making a success of this key new location for our business.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer
nd a highly competitive compensation package. J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- customer service
- real estate
- safety and security