- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- SINGAPORE OFFICE
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Manage new sales licensing programs from customer opportunity inception, analytics/TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) modeling, operational mechanics, contracting support, and execution to close for APCJ field sales. This includes the end-to-end functions related to current and new F5 licensing offers including (but not limited to) Enterprise Licensing Agreements, SW/HW Hybrid Agreements, Enterprise Agreements, and other complex large multi-year Agreements.
F5 is continuously evolving and adapting to enable the purchasing needs of our customers, and this role is critical in enabling Sales to deliver our new offerings. This senior role will serve as point of contact for all new sales licensing offers, for APCJ, and liaise with F5 HQ global sales licensing team to ensure needs of the customer and sales team are met.
The ideal candidate should have working knowledge of industry software licensing offers and must have the ability to drive complex, high business impact components to timely completion. She/He should be comfortable interacting with all levels within the organization up to and including senior level executives.
• Manage all elements to enable the ‘quote to cash’ for F5 strategic multi-year licensing offers.
• Engage with key stakeholders across Sales, Finance, Strategy, PM, Operations, and Enablement function to proactively drive our new business models in the market and enable Sales teams.
• Produce analytics models / TCO comparisons for Sales / Customers.
• Provide clear, timely communication and track deliverables for Theatre Sales team and HQ functions
• Attend calls with field and customers to educate them on all components of the licensing programs.
• Ability to understand the ‘voice of the field’ and “voice of the customer” and represent this back to the business to drive programmatic and continuous improvements.
• Analyzes data and provides insights on key revenue-driving opportunities including progress and recommendations to improve existing licensing programs and offers.
• Develop material and presentations for internal and external events including Customer meetings, Partner meetings, QBRs, and Executive level read-outs
• Responsible for upholding F5’s Business Code of Ethics and for promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company policies.
• Perform other related duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Proven ability to effectively work with all levels including executive management
• Advanced business analytics; background with experience modeling TCO preferred
• Proven ability to proactively drive complex cross-functional business team deliverables
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities, Continued:
• Excellent communication, planning, and organization skills
• High attention to detail is a must
• Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Ability to work with a high degree of independence
• Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines
• High degree of business proficiency, professional maturity, and poise.
• Critical thinking, the desire to continuously learn and improve, and comfort working in unfamiliar areas
• High competence on Microsoft Office suite, HIVE, Salesforce
• Knowledge of Tableau a plus
• BS/BA in Business related field or equivalent work experience
• 7+ years working in Sales, Sales/Business Operations, Program Management or Business Insights
• Knowledge of security and networking market and products is desirable
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
• Duties are performed in a normal office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table. Duties require the ability to utilize a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
• Duties may require being on call periodically and working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends).
• Duties may require the ability to travel via automobile and airplane and may require being on call periodically and working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends).
We provide competitive salaries, a world class benefits package, including 100% of the premium for employee medical, dental and vision insurance, highly subsidized premiums for dependent coverage, 401K match, employees stock purchase plan, 18 days paid time off within the 1st year and 9 paid holidays, life insurance, short & long-term disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
About the company
F5 provides strategic points of control throughout the IT infrastructure, enabling organizations to scale, adapt, and align with changing business demands