- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Founded in 2008, Airbnb is a global travel community that offers magical end-to-end trips, including where you stay, what you do and the people you meet. Airbnb uniquely leverages technology to economically empower millions of people around the world to unlock and monetize their spaces, passions and talents to become hospitality entrepreneurs. Airbnb’s accommodation marketplace offers access to millions of places to stay in more than 191 countries, from apartments and villas to castles, treehouses and B&Bs. With Experiences, people can see a different side to a destination through unique, handcrafted activities run by locals.All of this is brought together in one easy-to-use and beautifully designed website and app.
The Social Media team provides timely, personal responses & resolutions as well as memorable proactive interactions to our community over their platform of choice over social.
With the the overall goal of become the most loved hospitality brand over social!
As a Social Media Specialist, you tackle each day difficult tasks, many of which require youto make judgement calls or recommendations. Based on your knowledge and experience, you operate independently and prioritize your work based on what you know is most important. The problems you are trying to solve are mostly related to your assigned workload, but you may also see opportunities to make improvements in your team or department.You make decisions related to your assigned work, but, but may be askedto advise others if a manager is not around. You are able to do this independently and typically only need basic direction to get started on new tasks or assignments.
You support your teammates by completing assigned tasks on time andcommunicating about your workload with colleagues and your manager.
You will work in an exciting Global Social Media team whereby you will work closely with Partner specialists, community, and communications teams. You will report to a Social Media Customer Experience Lead.
We are looking for a fluent English and Korean speaker with excellent written skills.
- Effectively provide customer service onTwitter, Facebook and other social media channels within set SLAs and KPIs.
- Inspire others to meet SLAs & KPIs; strive for stretch goals.
- Assist in engagement on an as-needed basis
- Pinpoint trends and be able to recommend improvements to workflows//product and the day-to-day operations in general
- Keep up to date regarding to workflow changes and completing cross-functional trainings in a timely manner
- Participate in day to day projects
- Take on challenging escalations, adeptly take post/issues offline when required
- Take on specialist POC roles for other departments as and when required
- Creativity and Problem Solving - You must have a passion for creativity and experimenting in service excellence, thinking about new ways to improve the customer experience for our community.
- Action Oriented - You can work with minimal direction and support and achieve a high level of output and success. You actively identify next steps, goals, and tasks and accomplish them diligently.
- Holistic Ownership - You identify, own, and drive initiatives, with an ability to lead smaller committees. You leverage insights, including peer and leadership feedback, to improve your work and initiative ownership.
- Minimum 1 year experience in Customer Service organization or/and at interactive, advertising, public relations, or marketing agencies and/or experience owning social channels preferable.
- Passion for social media including knowledge of social media platforms, best practices, and tools of the trade.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.