- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary ZAR50,000.00 - ZAR51,000.00 gross per year
- East London
Soft Services Manager - East London - Perm - £50k - Client Direct
An exciting opportunity has arisen at a University in East London for an experienced Soft Services Manager with a proven track record.
Reporting to the Campus Manager, you will be directly responsible for the management of the day to day delivery of soft services to the client.
Delivery of soft services is managed In-House which includes security, cleaning, helpdesk/reception and waste services.
This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic manager to progress their career, client side along with the opportunity to develop skills to progress into senior management.
- Salary: £50,000
- 42 days holiday
- Pension 10% contribution, client contributes 20%
- Preparation, control and monitoring of the service agreement in accordance with the client's budgetary agreement
- Fully accountable for P&L Management.
- Regular monitoring of the key performance indicators and taking remedial action as applicable to ensure the required standards are maintained and constantly improved for the full range of buildings
- Administer site based contracts, ensuring annual purchase orders are raised and receipted, maintenance visits booked and trackers updated
- To prepare reports and documents as required, maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- Manage work orders
- Manage and cost office stationery
- Ensure that files and filing systems are kept up to date
- Participate in the training of new staff members
- Act as site H&S representative and hold meetings accordingly.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.