- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Dar es Salaam
We are involved in the formation of a new Software Development Department for our client to be set in San Fernando de Henares (Madrid), which will work closely to the existing one in Germany. This aims to enhance our client's product to be able to offer a better service to their very own customers. We are offering a new opportunity to be part of new team to generate a new environment with a lot of opportunities of growth related to it.
our clientOur customer is an international company leader of the automated logistics solutions provider working for different industries.
your functionsThe task to be carried out for this position are as follow:
- Development of new features and adaptation of existing software according to specification and conforming to architecture
- On-schedule delivery of the desired features and adaptations with high quality
- Analysis of reported bugs, bug fixing and software refactoring
- Preparation of technical documentation for own adaptations in software
- Creation and maintenance of the setup and deployment of the software
- On-demand, installation and management of development tools and ALM
- Analysis and verification of specifications and creation of detailed specifications in the form of requirement specifications or user stories and technical tasks
- Support of the project management and product owner in the preparation of specifications and estimation of effort for features and adaptations
- On-site visits to customers for installation and commissioning of software and maintenance of customer training courses
- Active participation in improving the development process
position requisitesWe are thinking in a proffesional with the following qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science, engineering sciences, mathematics or a related field with a focus on computer science
- Solid knowledge in C# and .NET Framework (current versions)
- Knowledge about UI/UX and relevant technologies for Desktop and Web
- Knowledge about database systems like SQL Server and Oracle
- Knowledge about modern programming techniques and Clean Code
- Very good spoken and written English language skills (German would be really appreciated)
- Customer-oriented way of working, team player, very good communication skills
- Ideally several years of work experience
- Idiomas:Inglés: ALTO
- Experiencia:4 años
your benefitsYou will part of a great existing and new team where you will have the opportunity to find new opportunities of growth. Salary conditions according to candidate's experience, plus flexible working hours with autonomy to choose teleworking day once you are used to the daily work.
why with Randstad?
- Because we havethousands of job offers in our portal.
- Because we work with thebest companiesoffering you the best jobs.
- Because we assure you all thelegal guaranteesin your hiring.
- Because we guarantee aclose follow-upafter your incorporation, because we want you to be satisfied.
- Because we put at your disposal ouradvanced technologyso that you can sign your contracts and access your labor documentation in a single click.
- Because we alwayscount on you.
Enroll in this offer, you will be part of the Randstad candidate database for future employment opportunities.
Register now and find the job you are looking for!