- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Dar es Salaam
YOUR SCOPE OF DUTIES:
Your task is the development of software systems in an agile, interdisciplinary team in our Business Unit “Order Manager”.
- Implementation of software functions
- Preparation of technical specifications and documentation
- Development of unit tests
- Technical responsibility for specific areas of software solutions
- Delivering solutions and features with top-notch quality, on time
- Active participation in feature refinement
- Energized participation in the analysis, design and development of software architecture, as well as the application of design patterns
- Performance of code reviews and contributing to the evolution of the continuous integration environment
- Contact for 2nd level support regarding the products developed in the team YOUR QUALIFICATIONS:
- Successfully completed vocational training or studies in the software development field
- Several years of professional experience in software development
- Working knowledge and experience of software architecture and design patterns
- SOLID Principles and Clean Code are no strangers for you.
- As a FullStack Developer you are familiar with Microsoft .Net environment, specially using C#.
- Working experience with modern frameworks like Angular and a good knowledge of databases, especially MS SQL Server
- Analytical skills, teamwork skills and good communication skills
- Willingness to travel occasionally to the company’s other offices
- Fluent English and Spanish, other languages are an advantage OUR OFFER:
- Participation in the value-oriented culture and digital transformation of TecAlliance:
Agile mindset, One Team, Ownership
- Modern workstations with flexible working hours - also from home office
- Various possibilities for professional and personal development
- TecAlliance Corporate Benefits
- Free drinks, company events We look forward to receiving your application - digitally of course.
Do you have any questions? No problem. You can contact Susanne Kramer at +49 89 321216 8207.
- sql server