- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
You will be a C++ Software Engineer as a member of a scrum team that applies good development practices using e.g. C++11, STL, BOOST, Design Patterns; responsible for requirements analysis, test cases design, implementation and execution. You will have the opportunity to constantly develop your skills in IT and Telecommunications domains and work in a flexible and multicultural environment.
• object oriented programming
• knowledge of C++
• Linux, shell scripting
• unit testing
• good communication in English (both written and spoken)
• University Degree in a relevant field: Computers, Automation, Electronics, Telecommunications, Informatics etc.
Nice to have knowledge in:
• SW development methodologies (Agile, SCRUM)
• cellular and broadband 4G access technologies (LTE)
• design patterns
• STL containers and algorithms
• passion, positive attitude, engagement and desire to take over challenging assignments as part of a team, making things WORK
• willing to contribute with creative, out-of-the-box solutions, to problems arising in a dynamic environment, under high market pressure
• quick learner and adaptive to change in directions.
About the company
As the world’s specialist in mobile broadband, we’ll help you enable your end users to do more than ever before with the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize their value and the services to make it all work together.