- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
For our client - the leading perimeter security systems and security services provider, based in London, with a global production, distribution and customer network, we are looking for Software Development TeamLead/Architect.
- experience deploying and supporting physical security software applications
- experience configuring and troubleshooting enterprise networks
- experience with Windows Server, SQL Server, Linux, VM environments, Cloud Based environments
- deep understanding of Cloud oriented software offerings.
- compTIA A+, Relevant Microsoft or Networking Certification
- excellent English both spoken and written
- experience with security products such as IP based cameras, NVRs, VMSs, Access Control, PSIMs, PIDS and Radar
- experience in SaaS
- other European languages
- attractive salary
- work in a dynamically developing company
- various challenges at work
- great atmosphere
The software development manager will contribute to the company by growing our product basket in line with the Guardiar Strategy through supporting our new Security as a Service (SaaS) and PSIM products, systems, devices and applications; and through contributing to implementations by providing engineering and technical support for systems on a global level.
We kindly inform you that we will only respond to selected applications.
TeamQuest has been added to the register of entities conducting employment agencies by the Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodship under the number 11118.
About the company