- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Pulau Pinang
- B.S./M.S. Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related discipline
- Software/Firmware experience
- Embedded Low level Software Experience
- Experience with System Validation for Processor or Intel Architecture Chipset Components
- Experience with Pre & Post Silicon Validation
- Experience with PERL/Python/C Coding
Inside this Business Group
About the company
Intel is a place where employees can pursue their passions, support world-changing initiatives, and thrive intellectually.
Our employees are as diverse as our customers, vendors, and colleagues in the global market. This worldwide perspective helps us anticipate, and provide for, the growing needs of a changing marketplace. Here are a few examples:
The collaboration of Intel teams halfway across the world from each other was key to the development of our Intel® Centrino® processor technology.
The leaders of our Technology and Manufacturing Group use diversity to broaden team perspective on projects.
Our International Summit for Proliferating Ideas and Recognizing Excellence lets innovators from every country within Intel Corporate Services share ideas.