- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
76770 Research/Development 9/4/2019 Shanghai, China
Lenovo Shanghai System Software Design Center is a critical part of Lenovo world-wide research and development. As an important software center in Lenovo DCG(Data Center Group), this organization is dedicated to full portfolio of key products including system management software, server firmware, converged and hyperconverged infrastructure, high performance computing, etc. SDC is leveraging its world-class cutting-edge technology and expanding the influence in China and WW Data Center business.
Lenovo xClarity Essentials is a fundamental system management software family for Lenovo enterprise products. An attractive position is now available for talented engineer with the opportunity working with the cutting-edge server technology and its system management software development. The role will be responsible for the design, development of the latest features for the Lenovo xClarity Essentials.
- Excellent programming skills in C++/Python.
- Solid knowledge of computer system architecture. Knowledge of computer network, cluster, cloud, storage is a plus.
- Knowledge in both Windows and Linux development is much preferred.
- Smart, quick learner and strong analytical skills
- Excellent and professional communication skills; good command of English
- Previous system management software experience is a plus
- Knowledge of IPMI/CIM/Restftul protocols and x86 architecture is a plus
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science and Electronic Engineering or equivalent. Master degree is preferred.
- scientists and researchers
About the company
Motorola, Inc. was a multinational telecommunications company based in Schaumburg, Illinois, United States (U.S.). After having lost $4.3 billion from 2007 to 2009, the company was divided into two independent public companies, Motorola Mobility and Motorola Solutions on January 4, 2011. Motorola Solutions is generally considered to be the direct successor to Motorola, Inc., as the reorganization was structured with Motorola Mobility being spun off.