- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- NAIROBI, NAIROBI CITY, KENYA
The Identity engineering team builds and manages Microsoft’s online identity providers for all of Microsoft’s online services and platforms like Azure, Office, Xbox, and HoloLens. We boldly pursue big ideas that power transformational advances in online security and user management. Our work spans both the consumer and enterprise space and can be found in internet scale online services, the Windows operating system and most phones and handheld devices. Identity engineering employees have deep technical expertise, customer insights, and a clear point of view that comes from first-hand, very large-scale experience. We are engineers, technology leaders and experts, digital transformation change agents, and customer advocates.
We are seeking experienced and passionate software engineers to help grow a team focused on the Microsoft Graph integration of Azure Active Directory, delivering innovative solutions to support Microsoft Identity Platform's growing app ecosystem. The team is energetic, passionate, and works together like a family to create and ship these new capabilities and cutting-edge technologies.
Also, our culture promotes diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion and is clearly reflected in all of things we do. Diversity is more than a commitment for us - it is the foundation of what we do. Our team has a strong sense of accountability and provides its members many opportunities for learning and career growth.
We have exciting opportunities for you to innovate, influence, transform, inspire and grow within our organization and we encourage you to apply to learn more!
- Design and develop large scale distributed software services and solutions
- Adhere to and drive modern software engineering practices through design reviews
- System design through well-defined interfaces across multiple components, code reviews, leveraging data/telemetry to make decisions
- Develop “best-in-class” engineering for our services by ensuring that the services and the components are: well-defined and modularized, secure, reliable, diagnosable, actively monitored and reusable.
- Improve test coverage for services, organize and implement integration tests, and resolve problem areas
- Considers testability, portability/monitoring, reliability, and maintainability, and understands when code is ready to be shared and delivered
- Exposes test coverage issues, organizes and implements integration tests, and resolves problem areas
- Gain a working understanding of Microsoft businesses and collaborate with mentors and leaders in order to contribute to cohesive, end-to-end experiences for our users
- Focus on customer/partner needs through a data driven approach
- Troubleshoot and optimize automation, reliability and monitoring for LiveSite
- active directory
- operating system
About the company
At Microsoft, we aim to empower every person and organization on the planet to achieve more — and we empower our employees the same way.
Everyone who works here has the power to build on. Those two little words show the way we think. They’re a challenge to go beyond what’s thought possible, and they’re how we help billions of people use technology to get more out of each day.
We build on the work of others and invite them to build onto ours, always striving for ways to make great ideas even better.
What can you build on?
Here at Microsoft, you’ll build on your curiosity, your passions and your drive to make a difference.
You’ll have access to world-class tools, some of the industry’s brightest minds and a nearly infinite range of opportunities across a truly global organization. You’ll have the opportunity to build on the company’s wide-ranging accomplishments to do something even more incredible.
You’ll have the freedom to collaborate, explore, set your own rules and take your career wherever you want it to go.
Feel the inspiration that comes from working with wildly talented people and the rush that comes from doing work that makes a lasting impact. Recent projects like HoloLens provide just a glimpse of the remarkable things we will accomplish.
There has never been a more exciting time to join our team. Come build on Microsoft’s far-reaching momentum. Build on your career. Build on what we do and how we do it.
Specialties: Business Software, Design Tools, Developer Tools, Entertainment Products, Hardware, Home & Educational Software, Tablets, Search, Advertising, Servers, Windows Operating System, Windows Applications & Platforms, Smartphones, Cloud Computing