- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Taoyuan City
Google's software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how billions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. Our products need to handle information at massive scale, and extend well beyond web search. We're looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day. As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Google’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.Making the world's information universally accessible and useful doesn't stop at the desktop. The Mobile team builds tools to get you the information you need no matter where you are. Android has become the world's most popular mobile ecosystem, powering billions of devices, from smartphones to tablets, watches to TVs and everything in between. Whether adding to the core Android experience, forging new markets for digital content, creating immersive and portable versions of our products or managing relationships with a global community of developers, the Mobile team is giving you Google on the go.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of relevant experience in software development.
- Experience of competitive analysis and debugging in systems performance.
- Experience with Unix/Linux environments and the development of Linux kernel/device drivers.
- Experience developing power and performance optimized solutions for devices.
- Knowledge of Android OS.
- Exceptional analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- Develop power and performance optimized solutions for phones.
- Collaborate with numerous Android teams to optimize performance.
- Work closely with Software Engineers, Hardware Engineers and Product Managers to identify, prioritize, and fix performance issues on Pixel devices.
About the company
Google is not a conventional company, and we don't intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world's most successful organizations - a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind - but even as we continue to grow, we're committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success.
We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate