- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
1. Develop highly scalable inference system for the deep learning based video analysis
2. Develop the related tools and systems to support the product deployment and development
3. Optimize the system for low latency and high throughput
1. You should possess a Master's or above in Computer Science or similar majors
2. Good Python/C/C++ skills, with good coding style.
3. At least 4 days a week for more than 6 months
4. Self-motivated, a good team player, quick learner
5. Fluent English, excellent communication skills
6. Familiar with Unix/Linux programming
7. Knowledge in computer architecture, backend server development, or parallel framework will be a plus
Inside this Business Group
Intel's strategic equity investment group, Intel Capital, manages one of the largest corporate venture programs in the technology segment, with worldwide investments and support. Holding equity stakes in more than 550 companies worldwide, Intel's investments outside of the United States span over more than 20 countries across 5 continents. Intel Capital is responsible for investing in technology companies to increase demand for existing products and services, ultimately expanding new business objectives for Intel.
About the company
Intel is a place where employees can pursue their passions, support world-changing initiatives, and thrive intellectually.
Our employees are as diverse as our customers, vendors, and colleagues in the global market. This worldwide perspective helps us anticipate, and provide for, the growing needs of a changing marketplace. Here are a few examples:
The collaboration of Intel teams halfway across the world from each other was key to the development of our Intel® Centrino® processor technology.
The leaders of our Technology and Manufacturing Group use diversity to broaden team perspective on projects.
Our International Summit for Proliferating Ideas and Recognizing Excellence lets innovators from every country within Intel Corporate Services share ideas.