- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary €2,500.00 - €5,000.00 gross per month
An In house product development house established in in 1995 have since grown into an international leader in its market with their clients spreading across 80 countries and every single country continent on our planet…well apart from Antarctica.
A business started an run by two brothers, who want to deliver the best product to their clients and the best work environment for their workers.
Despite its global dominance they have cultivated a very strong family feel to their business.
At their Head office in Kontich there are 150 employees counting 20 different employees between them.
They are here to change the future of their market, their ambitions are large in order to match these they are looking for very driven individuals who are going to work well in their team, and willing to expand their minds in order to see opportunities that others don't.
It isn't just your standard Job but one where your Heart, mind and skill will count
The company's core Values
* Be Heads on, for them it is all about making smart solutions, making a real positive difference to the business
* Be Hands on, they want you to feel involved in the company and the work that you are involved in so you can help make their customer's fall in love with their products
* Be Hearts on, they are looking for someone with a passion for quality, for innovation and success, both your own and theirs as well.
The role - Java Software Engineer
As member of the team you will be a key player in the development, testing, innovation and maintenance of in-house developed software as well as having the possibility to assist in the implementation of outsourced software projects.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
* Develop new software components as well as modifying existing ones.
* Assist in the management of outsourced software development projects.
* Assist in the creation and execution of test plans
* Play a part in the implementation of software systems (configuration, monitoring, …)
* Analyze and fix bugs and defects
* Apply the software engineering practices and processes in use by the team as well as propose new ones that could be an improvement
About the company
Pearson Frank are global leaders in Java, web, mobile, and PHP recruitment. Since 2016, we’ve worked with over 1,600 organizations in 57 countries to meet their staffing needs. Our 70+ consultants work in offices across the UK, Europe, and Asia-Pacific to give you access to the best talent available.