- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Software Engineer - Quant Hedge Fund (C++)My client is one of the world's leading multi-billion market-leading quantitative hedge funds, deploying diverse strategies to deliver consistent investment returns to their clients. As a technology and data-driven firm, they design and build their own systems and are looking for exceptional Developers to help them further build out this system.
The firm is looking for keen coders who are passionate about coding and technology, and have a willingness to learn. You could be working in a similar role at another bank or hedge fund, or working outside of industry in a Software Development role.
You will work closely with Quant Researchers to define priorities and deliver effective software solutions to develop and maintain their real-time risk management system, trading system, and integrating models into that system across various asset classes.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related subject
- Strong C++ programming skills (Linux)
- Deep understanding of multi-threaded application
- Able to work well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment#
- Any additional programming skills in Python, Java or similar
- Any specific knowledge of financial markets
- Interested in automated trading systems