- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
What You'll Do
You, as a software engineer in cisco UCS product diagnostic software team, will be responsible for development of diagnostic software for design verification and manufacturing of UCS server products. You will be expected to:
1. Participate development of UCS Diagnostic system
2. Lead the development and sustaining of network cards’ diagnostic software
3. Support hardware bring-up and qualification
4. Support manufacturing test
Who You'll Work With
You’ll be part of cisco UCS platform team and collaborate with cross-functional teams including software, hardware, manufacturing engineering teams and our manufacturing partners.
Who You Are
1. 5+ years working experience in firmware or diagnostic software development on complex hardware platforms
2. Solid programming experience with C/C++ in Linux environment
3. Network equipment software development experience is expected
4. Well understanding to x86 architecture
5. Linux application/driver/kernel development experience is expected
6. Familiar with protocols of PCIe, NVMe, SAS, SATA is a plus
7. BS/MS in EE/CS or related fields expected
8. Good teamwork Spirit
9. Excellent communication skills in both English and Mandarin
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
About the company
At Cisco, transforming the way people work, live, play and learn also includes being a great place to work. For 17 years, we’ve been named a Fortune 100 Best Place to Work, one of a handful of companies included on the list since its inception. And, we are among 25 companies acknowledged as a world’s best multinational workplace.
We’re proud of this recognition because it means, at Cisco, you will enjoy working flexibly, using our own market-leading collaboration technology to drive innovation; taking advantage of numerous health and wellness resources; pursuing exciting career opportunities, and participating in programs to help your local communities or fulfill philanthropic interests. And, you’ll be doing all of this while being part of a global team that is making a positive difference in the world.
Learn why Cisco is a great place to work and what we offer you.