- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
You will be part of the world-wide Technical Consulting engineering team and play a key role in enabling our software developer customers in getting the best value running on an Intel platform. As the AI SW TCE you will enable customers and software developers through technical support, training, and hands-on assistance in areas of code development, debugging, tuning and scaling of AI SW, which will include.frameworks s.a. TensorFlow, MxNet, Pytorch, Caffe, BigDL, Paddle Paddle, Chainer etc and Intel DL performance libraries s.a. MKL-DNN. You will contribute to new product development, representing the customers' technical requirements as the voice of customer and creating competitive analysis from a technical perspective. If needed you will help with design, develop, debug & test of complex customers' software to develop solutions. In the area of Performance analysis, you may engage in activities such as development of benchmarking harness, adding testing suites and workloads to the harness, performance monitoring, performance projections, performance benchmarking, code analysis and optimizations. You will need to develop a working knowledge of the key Intel SW developer tools and incorporate them in developing solutions. You will product high quality collaterals that can be published externally. You will contribute to release process by doing shake out testing, producing release notes and posting content etc.
- A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Advanced Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Data Sciences or a related science or engineering field.
- 2+ years of knowledge/experience in Artificial Intelligence solutions applied to segments such as HPC, Cloud, Visual Computing and/or Enterprise.
- 2+ years of knowledge/experience in one or more of the AI and Machine Learnings frameworks s.a. TensorFlow, MxNet, Pytorch, Caffe, BigDL, Paddle Paddle, Chainer etc ;
- 2+ years development experience C/C++, Java, and/or Python applications.
- 1+ years' experience in Cloud Developer Environments (AWS, GCP, Azure, Containers); Linux*, Windows*, and/or macOS*;
- Knowledge of Intel MKL libraries s.a. MKL-DNN highly desired
- Excellent verbal and written skills are required. Ability to develop high-quality externally publishable collaterals is a plus.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and ability to think on your feet is required
- Good presentation skills at conferences, industry events, labs, and customer workshops are a plus.
- Experience or training in one or more of the parallel programming methodologies: OpenMP*, MPI, Intel Threading Building Blocks, OpenCL, CUDA is highly desired
- Experience Optimizing code for power/performance are a plus.
- Soft skills needed to work with customers are required.
Inside this Business Group
The Core and Visual Computing Group (CVCG) is responsible for the architecture, design and development of the CPU core and visual technology IPs that are central to Intel's system-on-a-chip (SoC) products and key to our datacenter, client and Internet-of-Things (IOT) platforms. CVCG strives to lead the industry through continuous innovation and world class engineering.
About the company
Intel is a place where employees can pursue their passions, support world-changing initiatives, and thrive intellectually.
Our employees are as diverse as our customers, vendors, and colleagues in the global market. This worldwide perspective helps us anticipate, and provide for, the growing needs of a changing marketplace. Here are a few examples:
The collaboration of Intel teams halfway across the world from each other was key to the development of our Intel® Centrino® processor technology.
The leaders of our Technology and Manufacturing Group use diversity to broaden team perspective on projects.
Our International Summit for Proliferating Ideas and Recognizing Excellence lets innovators from every country within Intel Corporate Services share ideas.