- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- CZECH REPUBLIC
Solution Design Expert, Novartis, Prague, Czech Republic
3000 IT associates! The purpose of the role is to manage the planning, design and build of IT solutions, based on functional specifications, while meeting quality and performance requirements and technical constraints. Manage the scheduling and deployment of IT solutions across multiple countries and/or functions.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Organize solution design, development and deployment efforts for projects by compiling the required resources and assigning responsibilities according to a defined time schedule
- Ensure that detailed designs match high level designs and are traceable to requirements in functional specification
- Ensure designs produced adhere to architectural roadmap and support the development, execution and operations of the solutions supporting planning processes
- Act as ambassador of global solutions for planning and forecasting, providing a close feedback loop regarding gaps to local needs, opportunities for improvement, and country adoption readiness
- Ensure that solutions meet requirements outlined in the design documentation
What you’ll bring to the role:
- 7+ years of experience in IT application development, operation/support
- Hands on technical and operational expertise in -SAP BW - SAP BPC
- Project management skills applied in mid-sized IT projects
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills applied in complex environments (e.g. matrix/divisional organizations)
- Good knowledge of the “R” development language
Monthly pension contribution matching your individual contribution up to max 3% of your gross monthly basic salary; Risk Life Insurance and insurance in case of long term sickness; 5-week holiday per year; (1 week above the Labour Law requirement) ; 4 paid sick days within one calendar year in case of absence due to sickness without a medical sickness report; Cafeteria employee benefit program – choice of benefits from Edenred CZ in the amount of 12,500 CZK per year; Meal vouchers in amount of 80 CZK for each working day (full tax covered by company); Car Allowance; MultiSport Card. Find out more about Novartis Business Services: https://www.novartis.cz/
Why consider Novartis?
817 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2018. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Business Unit IT NBS
Location Czech Republic
Company/Legal Entity NOV CZE
Functional Area Information Technology
Job Type Full Time
Employment Type Regular
About the company
Novartis has a clear mission, focused strategy and strong culture, all of which we expect will support the creation of value over the long term for our company, our shareholders and society. We recognize that our business depends on the creativity, dedication and performance of our associates. We encourage associates to focus on achievement through collaboration and innovation.
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented, performance driven people. All of which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field.
Our company culture is guided by high ethical standards. Our values help guide the choices people make every day, and they define our culture and help us execute the Novartis strategy in line with our mission and vision.