- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Solution Designer - Inbound Contact Center - TEK0000IW
We are seeking a Solution Designer - Inbound Contact Center with the will and ambition to work in high performing Vodafone Team responsible for Leading Digital Transformation in Turkey, reporting to Customer Interaction&Services Solution Senior Manager of Vodafone Turkey.
The accountabilities of this role are:
- As a member of the squad, solution designer is responsible for all the activities that lead the team to achieve their sprint goals & team KPIs.
- Supports ideation and scoping processes for scoring, feasibility and complexity of the concepts.
- Estimates size of backlog items
- Provide technical and financial (CAPEX) information including effort estimation, constraints and dependencies; highlight potential risks and offer alternative solutions
- Delivers detailed functional and technical analysis against backlog items in line with solution designers in other squads; handshakes on the specifications of the integrations points.
- Deliver end to end solutions based on agreed scope of requirements, in line with Group and TR IT’s target architecture and strategy.
- Together with Ops and Infrastructure teams, studies dimensioning for the systems in the domain based on the traffic forecast provided by the business unit
- Works with product owner and solution developer define backlog items (epics, features, user stories, tasks) for the necessary cases
- Translates backlog items into engineering design and logical units of work (tasks) with the solution developers.
- Supports testers for test case preparation; reviews test cases.
- Provides design support for defects and issues raised by relevant stakeholders regarding the domain under the teams responsibility.
- Prepare and present solution for IT Architecture Board
- Execute RFP/RFQ/RFIs when it’s required in projects and evaluate vendor technical capabilities against business requirements to identify products and/or services
- Works with solution architect to maintain product roadmaps and target architecture
- Reviews and approves vendor design documents; follow-ups vendor development.
- If assigned as a Lead Solution Designer, drives e2e design activities, ensures e2e quality of the delivery.
- Accountable for the technical vendor management based on the contract that is signed between Vodafone and the vendor.
- Work with relevant stakeholders (IT vendor management, IT Operation, Technology Security, Information Security, Legal teams) during the contract preparation phase in order to identify correct scope, KPIs, terms and conditions.
- Closely monitor performance of the vendor by measuring KPIs which are defined in the contract,
- Take necessary actions for the failing KPIs in order to improve performance of the vendor
- Manage relations and cooperation with Group
- Contribute to Group business and technology plans,
- Provide information and know-how sharing,
- Support cooperation and joint projects,
- Follow up Group IT implementation recommendations
- Ensure delivery standards, methodologies, processes, and best practices are implemented to ensure efficiency.
- Research to stay abreast of current technology that will keep the team operating efficiently and effectively.
- Contributes developing long-range goals.
What is it like to work at Vodafone?
Working at Vodafone is all about helping people feel ready to benefit from new technology, bring the future to even the most remote places and thinking about technology that doesn’t exist yet.
Here at Vodafone, we do amazing things to empower everybody to be confidently connected, that could be anything from providing superfast network speed for smartphones to making people’s lives easier with mobile payment, streaming music & video and connecting devices through internet of things.
Vodafone is a place where you can bring your whole self to work as you start your career.
- Bachelor's degree from Computer Engineering, Information Systems Engineering, Mathematics Engineering and other related departments,
- 5 years of software analysis/design/development/engineering experience for Workforce Management and Optimisation, Multi Media Contact Centre Framework, Contact Centre Operational Reporting, Voice/Video Portal (IVR), Outbound Voice Management, Inbound Email Management, Web Chat, Social Media Contact Management, Agent Workspace in Contact Center solutions area.
- Broad knowledge and understanding of technical analysis and design patterns
- In depth understanding of the full software development lifecycle
- Broad knowledge of software technology and development processes, particularly Scrum, Kanban, Test Driven Development, disciplined agile delivery and lean development
- Must possess a complete understanding of all aspects of test automation, continuous integration and continuous deployment concept
- High level knowledge of cloud technologies and micro service architecture
- Knowledge of cloud technologies and micro service architecture
- Experience in Inbound and/or Outbound IVR development, IVR based VAS services will be a plus
- Experience and/or familiarity for below tools and technologies;
- Container based development (Docker), Openshift Technologies
- Java (Concurrency, JDBC, transactions)
- Web services (Rest, SOAP), APIs and JSON is desirable
- Exposure to Git, Gitflow is a plus
- Application & Database modelling tools
- Unit testing frameworks such as Junit, Mock, Jasmine, etc, stress testing, automated testing and code maintainability
- Unix shell scripting
- Customer focused, dependable solution oriented, hardworking, team focused
- Ability to a systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to problem solving
- Result oriented, strongly motivated leader with excellent interpersonal communication and negotiation skills
- Eagerness for quality and continuous improvement of processes
- Strong Presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Very good level of English proficiency
Location : Teknokent / Teknokent Oxygen Office
İTÜ Ayazağa Kampüsü ARI-2 B Blok Maslak
Job Type : Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent
: 17-Jun-19, 8:59:00 PM