- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
HOTEL OR ENTITY
The Phoenix Hotel Yogyakarta - MGallery by Sofitel
City YOGYAKARTA State Java Region/Country Indonesia
MGallery is a Collection of high-end hotels all around the world. Each hotel of the Collection stages with talent a unique personality and story, experienced by guests through its architecture, interior design and services. Each hotel is inspired by one of the three typical atmospheres of the Collection. Some hotels present 'Heritage” origins, places filled with history; others reflect an aesthetic universe, a style, the “Signature” of a personality that contributed to their creation or decoration; still others promise a relaxing time, “Serenity,” in a natural or urban retreat.
Discover the hotel
Job Level Job/National under local employment status (or Foreigner already entitled to be recruited for this role) More information
Fixed-term contract: Yes
Duration of fixed-term contract (in months): 12
Status Full Time
Anticipated Start Date 01-09-2018
TEAM RECRUITMENT email@example.com
Level of Education
Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study
Food and beverage
6 to 10 years
ESSENTIAL AND OPTIONAL REQUIREMENTS
Creative and out of the box person
Good communication skill
1. Willing to work and obey the existing procedures in the Hygiene and sanitation procedure
2. Make decisions with the Chef on all organisation and management fields in the kitchen; ensure the implementation of these decisions
3. Set up and controls the implementation of all decision concerning the preparation of the dishes, quality and appearance.
4. Ensure all the time a clean working place and a safe one in all areas (Pastry, Garde Manger, Main Kitchen, Chinese Kitchen and Garbage Room)
1. Prepares himself the dishes which are his specialities
2. Distribute the different tasks to the commis according to their knowledge and checks on their performance
3. Responsible for the proper use of the goods
4. Over check the market list with the helper of CDP in charge
5. Receive the good and control quality and quantity
6. In coordination with store keeper control minimum and maximum stocks
7. Control slow moving items in store (report from storekeeper)
8. Minimize spoilage and frequently revise menu buffet
9. Ensure the good timing of buffets, banquets and other events
10.Ensure that there is always one person in charge at buffet in hotel in clear uniform and well groomed
MGALLERY: STAGE WITH TALENT
Our commitment is to give all MGallery employees the opportunity to live the passionate experience of becoming talented and considered Actors and Directors. In this way, each and everyone can gain fulfillment, benefit from other hotels best practices and become a talented professional in a franchised and managed high-end hotel network.
To give employees the passionate experience of becoming talented & considered Actors and Directors through which they gain fulfilment as well as learning an high end trade in a hotel network composed above all of franchised and managed hotels.
APPLY TO THIS VACANCY
About the company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,100 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making “Feel Welcome” resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.