- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Provides advices on deal pricing and contract terms for large and / or complex deals
- Analyzes impact of pricing and contract term decisions on deal profitability and region /
- Maintains price integrity for acquisition opportunities
- Utilizes Pricing Recommendation Tool (PRT)to provide pricing guidance and maintain
price integrity; builds “comparables” database
- Presenting and negotiating with large strategic customers. Selling principal of total value of ownership
- Co-ordinating and managing gross margin improvement initiatives across country / region
- Monitors pricing outcomes to track performance and price integrity within region / country
- Performs pricing analytics to identify pricing trends that impact how to price future dealsin the region / country
- Sets pricing schedules annually for product (Assay, Instrument, Service, Disposables) Pricing based on local knowledge in accordance with global requirements
- Provides oversight on key strategic tender / RFP submissions
- Enforce compliance of current contracts, including price increases
- Utilize established pricing tools to drive value
- Price new products and challenge existing pricing using value based pricing methodology
- Minimum 5-8 years experience in the healthcare industry doing financial analysis, with pricing related experience preferred.
- Extensive understanding of P&L, how pricing and contract terms impact deal profitability
- Ability to influence both direct reports and other functional staff
- Strong management and negotiation skills
- Great communicator with the ability to articulate the value of a solution to senior executives both internally and externally.
Financial Planning and Analysis
Singapore Singapore : DUO Tower
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
- ms project
About the company
At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott and www.facebook.com/AbbottCareers, on Instagram @AbbottGlobal, and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott, to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.