- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Kuala Lumpur
Specialist, FCSU About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
To undertake periodic review of the alerts and cases, as per the established sampling matrix, in-order to assess whether investigation is carried out in manner outlined in the TSU DOI.
The Role Responsibilities
- Maintain complete independence, objectivity and fairness in conducting Quality Assurance review.
- Adhere to the established Quality Assurance plan and approach.
- Identify and accurately report achieved accuracy levels to Unit Head/Managers as per established timelines.
- Assist in developing and updating procedures, controls and monitoring plans.
- Highlight and escalate risk issues in a prompt manner to the Line Manager.
- Proactively contribute to the continuous improvement of the department and units by enhancing the effectiveness of the checks. Assist in identifying the training needs of individuals.
- Assist in identifying the training needs of individuals.
- Actively support development of a robust training plan for staffs.
- Contribute to the improvement of achieved accuracy of the unit.
- Undertake and support trainings of new/existing staff as appropriate.
- Analyse error trends at individuals and team levels and produce MIS appropriate as per the outlined frequency.
- Update self on FCC result of the units audit findings and check for the same during QA review.
- Highlight repeat findings from audits along with suggestions on corrective action.
- Contribute effectively to successful audit of the units.
- Maintain highest level of integrity.
- Manage work effectively.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
- ms project