- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Specialist - HK Life ClaimsJob Summary
- Process authorized claims transactions within the required benchmarks
- Review and approve cases that exceeds subordinates' authority within required benchmarks
- Building and Developing complete skill sets for Claims Assessors
- Claims Reporting
- Trends Analysis
- Staff Engagement
- Process all Life and/or A&H claims or pre-approval requests received as per stipulated requirements
- Ensure meeting individual quality, turn around time and productivity benchmark
- Review/approve cases that exceeds subordinates' authority
- Training of all new joiners on HK Life claims processing rules and products knowledge including Review and Feedback for On-The-Job training cases
- Providing training in System Navigation and Processing Steps, towards certification with Claims Approval Authority, as stipulated in the Claims Approval Authority guidelines.
- Report claim experience, quality, trends and patterns analysis, with a view to identifying issues, formulating solutions and strategies as part of the risks management and control responsibilities and its implementation.
- Assist Assistance Manager to conduct regular claims review in claims performance to ensure claims principles/authorities are adhered to. Review claims decision making process to identify areas of claims risk management concerns for further improvements.
- Organize and implement team engagement activities to foster closer team spirit and create work life balance environment.
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by immediate manager in order to meet business requirem ents
Job Segment: Risk Management, Finance
- economists and finance