- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Municipio de Juncos
A leading Bio- Pharma industry
With minimal supervision, support the execution of manufacturing/quality systems such as non-conformances, process validation, procedures, training, and new product introductions. Apply process, operational, scientific expertise, basic compliance knowledge, and analytical and troubleshooting skills to support manufacturing operations. May serve as primary production process owner for process support systems and assist with process ownership responsibilities on more complex process systems.
Applied Process Expertise
1. Initiate, revise, and approve manufacturing procedures. Ensure all procedures reflect current operations. Serve as a document owner.
2. Assess process performance by observation of floor operations and review of performance data. Evaluate, plan, and implement solutions for process improvement opportunities.
3. Provide troubleshooting support.
4. Assist in generation of training materials and may assist in providing training on scientific or technical aspects of the process.
1. Support establishment of process monitoring parameters and control limits. Collect process-monitoring data and support the assessment of deviations.
2. Provide support of timely execution of the process monitoring quarterly reports.
Non-Conformance and CAPA
1. Ensure that all Non-conformances are triaged within the established goal.
2. Responsible for authoring investigation reports.
3. Responsible for execution of corrective actions.
4. Responsible for managing NC/CAPA closure within established goal.
5. Monitor and communicate incidents trends.
6. Review equipment/system Root Cause Analysis investigations and support trend evaluations.
1. Assist with generation of process validation protocols and reports.
2. Assist with the execution of the process validation.
3. Support collection and analysis of process validation data.
Master’s degree in Life Sciences or Engineering and 3 years of Manufacturing Operations experience OR Bachelor’s degree Life Sciences or Engineering and 5 years of Manufacturing Operations experience.
Investigations, root cause analysis, complaints investigations, biological product, familiar with inspection and packaging/manufacturing processes, familiar with MES to verify batch record execution, technical writing skills
- customer service