- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
A Speciality Doctor is required to join a busy, private healthcare organisation working with adult rehabilitation, stroke and neuro rehabilitation.
- Hold full GMC registration and have at least
- 4 years post-graduate training (or its equivalent on a part-time/flexible basis).
You will be responsible for;
- Providing comprehensive patient assessments, requesting and interpreting diagnostic results for inpatients and outpatients.
- Supervising the admission of patients to wards allocated to.
- Undertaking and documenting a daily review of all inpatients as required.
- Preparing and attending Consultant Ward rounds and Multidisciplinary Team Meetings.
- Undertaking procedures as necessary, e.g. phlebotomy, ECG.
- Undertaking all aspects of Medicine Management as required.
About the company
We are a professional recruiting and consulting firm that focuses on connecting organizations with their perfect candidates, and candidates with their perfect organizations.
We offer professional staffing services including direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary, as well as HR solutions. Our goal is to support you in your staffing and HR needs by providing quality, honest, dedicated service.