- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is seeking an Sr. Account Services Representative to work within the Amsterdam based team. You will connect with UA external accounts and internal stakeholders across several channels of communication. As part of EMEA Supply Chain, you will be responsible for executing the orderbook for your specific accounts.You will be measured on achieving KPIs and goals for both your function and business unit. As a Senior, you will be held to higher standard of execution, along with supporting your team lead or handling some of the region’s most visible accounts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Represent the company and our account services philosophy with the utmost integrity while delivering best in class service.
Orderbook Management- 40%
- Track and maintain orders and be accountable for all KPI’s with regards to your own order book.
- Ability to follow processes and procedures of both the function and the business unit.
- Work daily in a variety of systems including SAP, BI, B2B and Excel.
- Ensure a working knowledge of entire order cycle
- Actively support our UA logistic department Analysis and Communication- 30%
- Run and analyze daily / weekly / monthly reports according to service level agreements.
- Communicate proactively, professionally, efficiently and tactfully with accounts, sales, logistics and all other cross functional areas. Problem Solving and Enquiries– 20%
- Effectively problem solve: ensure accurate and timely delivery of products to accounts.
- Handle a variety of supply chain related enquiries in a timely manner.
- Adapt to any new IT upgrades (SAP, B2B, BI), new processes, new applications and/or scenarios Additional Senior Expectations- 10%
- Be able to identify any gaps or process improvement
- Performs any new IT upgrades (SAP, B2B, BI), new processes, new applications and/or scenarios.
- Leadership Path- Report confidently on behalf of their local team and support the Team Lead if not available
- Account Path – Report confidently on behalf of their accounts and dealing with more complex requirements that come with these partners QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Role Model: Seniors should be individuals who the team feels comfortable asking for guidance.
- Service Oriented:Enthusiastic, positive, professional and pro-active service minded attitude. Manages difficult or emotional situations. Responds quickly to business needs.
- Results Driven and Ambitious: Motivated and strives to achieve team and personal goals.
- Problem Solving:Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Interpersonal Skills:Working with a range of stakeholders and be open to ideas and flexible to change.
- Communication Skills:Excellent oral and written communication skills; attentive listener.
- Good organizational abilities / Prioritization:Follows policies and procedures; knows how to effectively prioritize demands of both the function and business unit; completes administrative tasks correctly and on time.
- Multi-tasking in fast paced environment:Ability to stay calm under pressure and handle multiple tasks autonomously.
- Ability to work as part of a team:Balances team and individual responsibilities; contributes to building a positive team spirit; supports team goals and workload.
- Analytical / system skills:Ability to work with various systems / interpretation of data on reports. EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE:
- Relevant work experience or bachelor’s degree in related field
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and SAP is preferred
- Availability for some travel when needed
- English as the spoken language of the company Under Armour is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to diversity in the workplace. We encourage qualified diverse candidates to apply. Under Armour does not discriminate against any candidate on the basis of race, gender, disability, religion, national origin, age, or any other protected category.
- business administration
- ms project