- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Quận Hoàn Kiếm
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
• Focusing on acquisition activities by getting Personal Loan customers to open salary/payroll accounts and/or cross-sell other products like Credit Cards / Mortgage...
• Contacting NTB customers by calling and meeting face-to-face outside SCB premises - typically at customer's choice of location such as residences or offices.
• Meeting the business sales growth plan by achieving personal target.
Business acquisitions, through typical activities like:
• Generation of new business via direct sales activities outside SCB premises
• Use of effective sales plan
• Regular monitoring of sales
Management of Customer Service Delivery:
• Providing remote service at good quality and service standards as set out by the Senior Manager Direct Sales
• Attend regular training / retraining in order to provide competent service excellence to NTB and potential customer
• Ensure compliance with Group Policy and Standards, local laws and regulations, controls and procedures of the Bank and regulatory requirements pertaining to Money Laundering and CDD.
• Participate in and/or support the Bank's effort in combating money-laundering activities.
• Exercise due care and diligence on matters related to Money Laundering and CDD in the day to day operations, which include account opening and reviews, transaction monitoring, reporting suspicions, customer communication, implementing new requirements, updating and revising operating procedures, acquire relevant knowledge and training, provide support to superior and subordinates.
Health & Safety
• To ensure the work environment is safe and free from risk relating to Health & Safety.
• Supports in the implementation of the Group H & S initiatives.
• Promotes H & S awareness amongst team members.
People and Talent
• Focused and highly achievement-orientated.
• Good sales and communication skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and multitask.
Our Ideal Candidate
Degree and / or relevant professional qualifications / experience.
• Working experience in banking with demonstrable knowledge of banking practices and financial products.
• Favourable track record in managing sales and / or operations or demonstrated ability to achieve strong sales performance.
• Ability to work in a team of various levels to deliver exceptional performance.
• Good product knowledge.
• At least 12-month experience in direct sales fields.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
- customer service