- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Posting End Date:
April 18, 2019
Job Description SummaryCommercial Finance Manager of the Region – Manage commercial finance matters, system economics, scenario planning, new products value chains, and bottler value sharing reconciliation as well as strategic commercial finance support. Ensuring financial disciplines and applicable internal controls and company policy compliance in relation to bottler reconciliation, value sharing protocols and concentrate pricing protocols.Key Responsibilities:
- Managing and analysis of system economics including scenario planning working closely with commercial teams and bottler finance teams for short term and long term projections supporting SBP and EBP routines
- Responsible to develop new products and new SKUs system value chains and margins analysis working closely with bottler and commercial teams. Provide commercial finance support on development of OBPPC initiatives
- Ensure Compliance to Global CPA Protocols, process compliance with regards to implementation of Value Sharing Mechanism, Concentrate Pricing protocols and other relevant policies.
- Competitor analysis – tracking of financial and business performance of key FMCG players and MNCs. Provide periodic updates and benchmark analysis to the senior management teams.
- Provide financial and strategic support to the Finance Director and leadership teams on new finance initiatives and business projects
Minimum 5-6years experience in financial analysis and business finance roles
English and Thai
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
About the company
The Coca-Cola Company has, on occasion, introduced other cola drinks under the Coke brand name. The most common of these is Diet Coke, with others including Caffeine-Free Coca-Cola, Diet Coke Caffeine-Free, Coca-Cola Cherry, Coca-Cola Zero, Coca-Cola Vanilla, and special versions with lemon, lime, or coffee. In 2013, Coke products could be found in over 200 countries worldwide, with consumers downing more than 1.8 billion company beverage servings each day