- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Kuala Lumpur
- Hands-on management of Digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
- Daily Bid optimization, ad copy testing, landing page testing.
- Analyzing daily campaign performance of campaigns.
- Communicating new digital media opportunities to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Providing competitive analysis, marketplace analysis, and creation of POVs on the latest industry trends.
- Raising the bar of ‘industry standards’ through the implementation of strategies.
- Communication of how digital media play in our overall media mix.
- Implementing new and innovative strategies while measuring and communicating the business impact of the results.
- Staying on top of the digital marketing landscape through industry articles, blogs, and vendor presentations.
If you choose to Apply with LinkedIn, please verify that your personal information and experience auto-populate in the appropriate fields, as your profile may not match the format for our site.
About the company
AirAsia Berhad is a Malaysian low-cost airline headquartered near Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. It is the largest airline in Malaysia by fleet size and destinations. AirAsia Group operates scheduled domestic and international flights to more than 165 destinations spanning 25 countries.