- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Posting End Date:
May 22, 2019
Job Description SummaryThe Sourcing Operations Senior Analyst supports the Supplier Services organization by facilitating sourcing events, providing analytical insights and ultimately driving cost savings for The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC) and Cross Enterprise Procurement Group (CEPG). The Senior Analyst will become a key member of the strategic sourcing operations team, validating spend analytics and sourcing insights jointly with the Managed Service Provider (MSP) resources. Prepare and lead key analytics presentations. Additionally, the Sourcing Operations Senior Analyst will execute complex sourcing processes, including maintaining The Coca-Cola Company E-sourcing tools, lead advanced analytics capabilities development and reviewing and approving catalog information.Key Accountabilities
- Execute day-to-day delivery of sourcing operations services. Activities include:
- Facilitate sourcing events (e.g. RFP, RFI) through E-Sourcing tool management (i.e. develop bid sheets and cost model, configure E-Sourcing event settings)
- Collaborate with category managers to ensure compliance to sourcing requirements
- Review and approve catalog information for upload to TCCC systems
- Lead key analytics activities to provide insight and drive improvement. Activities include:
- Coordinate with MSP to drive execution of sourcing analytics, including prioritizing analytics activities and managing delegation of work between TCCC analysts, Sourcing Teams and MSP resources
- Validate spend analytics completed by MSP
- Prepare and lead key analytics presentations
- Provide analytical rigor and technical expertise to improve decision-making
- Act as subject matter expert on TCCC sourcing operations policies, processes, and systems
- Participate in development of analytical capabilities and digitization initiatives
- Provide Sourcing Operations Senior Manager with regular, prioritized updates and escalated issues about operations
- Communicate key analytics insights by creating and delivering presentations to TCCC teams, executive leaders and sponsors
- Collaborate with TCCC category managers to build an understanding of category strategy, supplier markets, & processes
- 5+ years of data and financial or procurement analysis experience
- 5+ years of Procurement, Supply Chain or Operations
- Advanced Excel skills and knowledge of RDBMS (via SQL) concepts
- Data Visualization & Story Telling expertise
- Proficiency in Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) processes
- Familiarity with mathematical optimization and linear programming
- SAP, Ariba and E-Sourcing expertise and experience preferred
- Programming expertise (e.g. VBA, Python) is preferred
- Project management experience is a must. (leading a digitization project a plus)
Experience in Procurement and/or Manufacturing Operations
E-Procurement (Ariba, Sci-Quest or related e-Sourcing tools or system)
Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering or Operations Management
Bachelor’s in science in Business Administration - Supply Chain and Purchasing
Or other Engineering/Management related discipline
- Growth Mindset: Demonstrates Curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- Smart Risk: Makes bold decisions/recommendations
- Externally Focused: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices, or ideas.
- Performance Driven & Accountable: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- Fast/Agile: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- Empowered: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
- Act Like an Owner: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- Collaborate with the System, Customers and Key Stakeholders: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- Develops Self and Others: Develop self and support others' development to achieve their full potential
- Drive Innovation: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- Inspire Others: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream im
About the company
The Coca-Cola Company has, on occasion, introduced other cola drinks under the Coke brand name. The most common of these is Diet Coke, with others including Caffeine-Free Coca-Cola, Diet Coke Caffeine-Free, Coca-Cola Cherry, Coca-Cola Zero, Coca-Cola Vanilla, and special versions with lemon, lime, or coffee. In 2013, Coke products could be found in over 200 countries worldwide, with consumers downing more than 1.8 billion company beverage servings each day