- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
The Role: #LI-AW1
1) Commercial Sales (supports Server, Embedded and Client PC) is responsible for driving AMD CPU and GPU business for Server, PC (desktop and notebook) and Embedded market with a primary focus on Server Market
2) Responsible AMD products are EPYC, Ryzen Pro, Radeon Pro and Radeon Instinct.
- Direct engagement with executive decision makers at both IT enduser and embedded platform manufacturer to grow AMD CPU & GPU business.
- This role requires very talented skill to work closely with multiple multinational PC and datacenter server OEMs (HPE, HPI, Dell, Lenovo, SuperMicro, Cisco, Cray and Taiwanese ODM’s+) and their partners/ distributor, local system integrators that serve enduser customers.
- Directly engaging with enduser customers with strategic focus to maximize EPYC, Ryzen Pro, Radeon Pro and Radeon Instinct business in Korea market.
- Work closely with server and PC OEM’s and their partners/distributors, local system integrators as well as AMD’s global multinational datacenter server OEM Account Sales, Marketing, and Channel teams.
- 1) Account Management :
- Server CPU / GPU :
- Data Center, Webtech, Service Providers, Telco Operators, HPC (Univ. / Government / Automotive / EDA / Manufacturing), Enterprise, Public Sector and others
- Embedded :
- LG, Samsung Group, Medical Market, other Korean OEM’s as well as Operators and Institutes for primary market segment of Thin Client, Networking, Storage, IoT, Medical.
- PC (Desktp / Notebook CPU / APU :
- Enterprise, Public Sector and SMB accounts with collaboration with HPI, Dell, Lenovo and others.
- Establish and enhance strng executive-level relationships with OEM’s and IT end-user decision-makers to understand their needs, and translate those into directions for relevant AMD business units and other teams to enable wins
- Accunt management to build 3 years plan and market development activity to support the business
- 2)Drive sales of AMD EPYC, Ryzen Pro, Radeon Pro and Radeon Instinct and Embedded business.
- - Develp business development strategies and create annual business development plans for relevant area to reach required business objectives and revenue for both sell-in and sell-out activities
- Meet persnal sales targets within the full line of products or combination of products
- Participated with ther region’s account managers and sales management, in development of sales strategies; helps identify target accounts and opportunities within the framework of the organization-wide strategy.
- Lead, integrate and cordinate business strategies, priorities and plans with regional internal stakeholders (AMD) to build business acumen and pipelines.
- Mnitors competitive activity in each account and ensures that appropriate response strategies are formulated and communicated
- 3) Technical
- Have a detailed knwledge of CPU and GPU for Server, PC and Embedded market.
- Capable t communicate technical discussions with customers
- 4) Understand and analyze IC datasheet and schematics (work plus with this capability)
Education: BS/BA; MS/MA or MBA preferred, in electronic engineering or similar or business management with sales management experience
Experience & Skills
- 15+ Years of Experience in technical sales related experience and positions for datacenter server products
- Direct engagement and relationship with 1) Embedded Customers, 2) Large Enterprise IT end-user decision makers
- Ability to deliver technical presentations to senior level executives.
- Solid knowledge of datacenter infrastructure server and storage solutions, software ecosystem, and workloads
- Knowledge of various ISV applications geared to Financial and Enterprise markets
- Persuasive communicator with the ability to present and influence customer and internal executive decision makers
- Relentlessly focused on results-oriented success - must have strong drive to win and achieve incredible results
- Operational excellence, passion and positive attitude
- Proven track record in sales with ability to thrive in a cross-functional team environment
- Strong interpersonal skills – shou