- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Sr Technical Project Manager
Healthcare Digital Technology
• Establishes and manages client relationships, leads and assists in planning IT initiatives for area of responsibility
• Responsible for program budgets and/or cost centers, resource allocation and planning within functional area to ensure delivery of business benefits
• Responsible for vendor evaluation within functional area, providing recommendations for selection, and on-going relationship management
• Develops peer, cross-functional and cross-GE Business relationships to maximize best practice sharing and team effectiveness
• Manages all aspects of one or more small to medium projects concurrently from initiation through closure
• Develops, sells and implements comprehensive project plans, encompassing project team structure and resource assignment, implementation, testing and training plans, creation of a control plan identifying both business process metrics and IT platform quality requirements and ensuring successful transition to support and maintenance teams
• Owns all project risk; including time, budget, and scope, and the associated plans to contain and/or mitigate risk
• Identifies critical path decisions, makes recommendations and influences program leaders and business process owners to maximize project payback
• Good at understanding business and operation process, identify gaps and work with global team for roadmap and solution.
• Manages daily activities, issue resolution and communication across project execution teams in order to deliver projects on-time, on-budget, as-requested by customer
The IT project manager is a key member of Great China service IT team to provide high quality IT solutions to major business problems and process improvement plans.
In this role you will manage large scope IT projects to develop and maintain IT system solutions that will enable the service organization to effectively and efficiently meet the business needs.
• Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science, or IT related etc.
• Above 5 years in SW Development and IT project management, Understanding of process for IT project development and implement process.
• Strong experience in IT project management and business analysis.
• Proactive and innovative work style
• Strong communication and presentation skill.
• Good command of both oral and written English
• CRM application knowledge is plus
• CRM Siebel experience and/or e-Commence /ERP experience
• Experience with GE especially GEHC
• Black Belt certified
• PMP / ITIL certified
• Lean experience
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
- ms project
- project manager
About the company
GE is building the world by providing capital, expertise and infrastructure for a global economy. GE Capital has provided billions in financing so businesses can build and grow their operations and consumers can build their financial futures. We build appliances, lighting, power systems and other products that help millions of homes, offices, factories and retail facilities around the world work better.