- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Eastman is a global specialty materials company that produces a broad range of products found in items people use every day. With the purpose of enhancing the quality of life in a material way, Eastman works with customers to deliver innovative products and solutions while maintaining a commitment to safety and sustainability. The company’s innovation-driven growth model takes advantage of world-class technology platforms, deep customer engagement, and differentiated application development to grow its leading positions in attractive end-markets such as transportation, building and construction, and consumables. As a globally inclusive and diverse company, Eastman employs approximately 14,500 people around the world and serves customers in more than 100 countries. The company had 2018 revenues of approximately $10 billion and is headquartered in Kingsport, Tennessee, USA. For more information, visitwww.eastman.com.
Summary of Responsibility
After Oversea training, lead a shift team to start up line safely, reliably to produce quality product. Control production activities, material flow, and inventory to achieve cost and quality targets and production schedules of the assigned production line(s). Responsible for the management and supervision of operators and technicians
- Ensure the shift team are meeting all Environmental, Safety and Health(ESH) requirements and objectives. Be responsible for DG chemical management activities to ensure it comply with industry standard and national safety/security regulation.
- Manage a team of production operators and technicians
- Make sure the production line running smoothly.
- Coordinates production activities, material flow and inventory to achieve cost, quality and production KPIs.
- Troubleshoot problem of process and equipment, Continuously improve production productivity and quality
- Responsible to set up guidelines for all personnel in the shift team and provide relevant development for career advancement and succession.
- Responsible for training operator and technicians.
- Responsible for 5S of production area
- Follow the SQE and BQE principle, continues increase product quality and environment, health, safety awareness.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree, major in science and engineering (chemical or chemistry major is preferred), at least 3 years working experience in production, engineering related field, relevant working experience in various types of tape, protective film, detached film and other similar industries is preferred.
- Good command of English speaking, reading and writing, able to communicate with foreign colleagues in both oral and written skills confidently.
- Hands on and be able to solve problems in front line, good sense of logic behind problems, good at using relevant tools to solve problems quickly and effectively.
- good communication and expression skills, dedication and teamwork skills; initiative, honesty, preciseness, earnest, diligent and studious, strong sense of responsibility.
- be able to solve the problem of production process independently and skillfully and optimize the production process.
- Willing to work on shift.
Eastman Chemical Company is an equal opportunity employer.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Eastman is committed to creating a powerfully diverse workforce and a broadly inclusive workplace, where everyone can contribute to their fullest potential each day.